dazdazdaz

Reaction score
Anyone else think fm is not what it used to be ? its so boring sign the same players every time , you used to be able to find young talent and pay under a million and make em into 30 million pound players.
go to a top team and its boring because you just win everything or cant improve the squad.
go to an average team and you cant do anything simply because you need massive amounts of money.
just dont know what to do.. ideas ?

Anyone else think fm is not what it used to be ? its so boring sign the same players every time , you used to be able to find young talent and pay under a million and make em into 30 million pound players.
go to a top team and its boring because you just win everything or cant improve the squad.
go to an average team and you cant do anything simply because you need massive amounts of money.
just dont know what to do.. ideas ?

How about stop signing the same players then? Football is changing players used to get less than £100 a week now look what they get. I can still find plenty of young players under £1m and make a good profit on them.

I agree being a top team is kinda boring unless you set yourself certain challenges. What you said about average teams is just a load of rubbish. You just need time and patience to succeed with the smaller teams.

Play the lower leagues, Play unknown leagues, Try a semi professional team, Try the pentagon challenge, Try recreating some famous real life tactics, Play the game right (don't cheat) or you could start a story and write about your game and post it on here :D

lower league is way forward I felt similar to you but i decided to start as fc united going in to fourth season and i'm loving it grafting in league 2 and trying allsorts to make cash

Why not give Real Sociedad a go? I'm loving them and I've even written a guide to help :)