Den Morten O 4-3-3,1. season=3rd prml,won ueafcup, won faCup, 2.sea=won CHPL

Patrick41oo

Reaction score
I have created a tactic for my tottenham team. Started creating it in fm 2011 just before fm 2012 came out, I just tweeked it a bit for 2012.
I've tried to copy the national coach from Denmark, Morten Olsens tactic, 4-3-3, that brought them to the euro championship in Polen/Ukraine, in front of good teams like Portugal and Norway.

Types of players and important attributes:
G: Gomes - Good rexflexes​
LB: Bale, Angel (roma) - acceleration, pace, crossing, stamina​
RB: Kyle Walker, Sime Vrsaljko - acceleration, pace, crossing, stamina
CBL: Dawson, Sakho - heading, speed, anticipation, bravery, determination, work rate
CBR: Kaboul, Boyata- strenght, jumbing, heading, bravery, positioning (scores alot of goals)
CML:Andre Ayew, Rodwell, Sissoko - shooting, pace, workrate, stamina ( support, CM)
CMR: sandro, Fellaini, Huddlestone - teamwork, workrate, decisions, bravery, anticipation ( Defensive, DM)
AML:Modric, Hazard - Pace, Acceleration, dribling, crossing, finishing, creativity (swap with AMR)
AMR:Lennon, Douglas Costa - Acceleration, dribling, crossing, finishing, creativity (swap with AML)
AMC:Van Der Vaart, Christian Erikson - Creativity, long shots, free kicks, off the ball, technique (roaming from position)
ST:Adebayor, Cavani,Doumbia - Heading, finishing, off the ball, strengh, acceleration, pace ( Good with strong but fast striker)

Press conferences: assistent
Match Prep: assistent
Team talk: ask assistent
Pitch Size: Don't change from what the team already have

In my first season, I won the FA cup, UEFA cup and just came short by 3 points in the League.

In my second season, I won the league cup, FA Cup and last but not least the Champions League

See the pictures from my first and second season in the download tactic section and find my tactic, link below
smile.gif

Den Morten O 4-3-3,3rd prml,won ueafcup, won faCup - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

I hope you will enjoy my tactic and please comment on it and post your results
smile.gif

see

Last edited: