winfield

Reaction score
Started a Bundesliga game with St Pauli and I noticed a 19 year old Deniz Naki. Couldn't find a thread on him so I thought I might start up a thread. I looked on the editor and he has a similar PA as Wijnaldum (165 v 171) on my game and has a pretty similar skill set just a little less creative but a little bit better (by not much) aerially and a slighlty better finisher. But should be available for 1.1-1.5m unlike Wijnaldum who costs 2times as much. Also he already has the "dwells on the ball" "comes to get deep ball" and "moves into channels" ppm's. Pretty versatile as well.

His positioning and teamwork stats are where he falls down though but hopefully he can improve that over time.

No wonderkid but he'll end up pretty good possibly?

yeah, one of my good young finds, never had him before, always kept an eye on him, been to clubs like Villareal and back to Germany with Stuttgart etc :D never turned into anything spectaculr (thanks to the AI) but very good player none the less, get him early and he will do wonders upfront or as Amr :D

yeah he's decent, I got him when I played as Saint-Etienne and lost Augusto Fernandez to Juve after winning the league! but anyway I digress. You can nab him for 925k at the end of the first season and he was pretty average at first but I don't think he's amazingly adaptable to new countries, but finished the season strongly and ended up selling to Valencia for 5m. So a tidy profit can be made on him, but I reckon I didn't play him right so if you find a good system he should score a fair few from the wing!

yeah been monitoring him for couple of years hasn't seemed to improve as much as i thought but a new season starting he might finally blossom

1/4 way through 1st seasom with st Pauli and his stats are experiencing pretty good growth (used as a poacher and learning places shots) despite wildly inconsistent performances. A lot of 5.9's and a lot of 9.0's. I can probably put that down to not having a decent big man I've got a 17 y/o Barretta next to him on loan and having blown all my budget on Otamendi and Cristaldo (don't ask how they came to me, in a 1-100 fluke no-one bid on them lots of monitoring but no bidding)

I

Nah no good, asking to much (3.0mil) and the salary was too much as well managed to snag another argentinian for 2.5 over 48 by the name of Ariel Nahuelpan from Coritibia. (using the updated end of season db as well) So he's in the bundesliga and also playing for a relegation rival candidate. Will use him while I get Otoo up to speed next season

Last edited:
never bought him but in my games he's been quite dissapointing which puts me off....but i suppose with good training he'll be half decent

I've had to start again because of a crash dump error. 10 games 4 goals pretty consistent 6.7-6.8 rating. Stats climbing regularly though with Tug''s training even though I only have 3 star coaches. I'm in a 4123 atm. I like to change formations every 2-3 seasons so I'll try him as an inside forward/winger in the next season or 2 in a 451 or 4231