MisterStubbs

Reaction score
If anyone else is watching this, what a free kick that was.

For all those who aren't, Japan's Honda has just scored a free kick that C. Ronaldo would be proud of, stunning strike.

Japan 1 Denmark 0

I'm half watching between it and the tennis. I saw the goal though, what a ******* beauty, although Sorensen should really be saving it.

thats goal of the tournament so far even if the keeper made a hash of it

Awful goalkeeping decent strike though. Preffered Quaglierella's chip.

Japan 2 Denmark 0

another superb free kick this time from Endo. amazing how we wait so long for a free kick to fly in and there has been two in one game lol

Lol scored another free kick? I'm listening on the radio.

Japan Have mastered the ball :O

hahaha... Japan yet again produce players that is best in set pieces....
First Nakamura, and now Honda and Endo... hahahaha love that momment...

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

btw, funny thing happen to me...
when they show replay on Hasebe chance which his shot hit straight to camera behind the goal,
i was shocked :O like the ball was gonna hit me... hahahaha i feel very funny of me...:p

Honda has been extremely impressive.

His goal proves the one he scored 3 years ago was no fluke.

Japan have completely outplayed Denmark today. Deserve their win.

It was incredibly entertaining watching those free kick goals as well, amazing strikes with a tough-to-work ball.

Japan look like a very good side. Honda has been excellent, wont be long till a big European club sign him up i dont think

Yeah, Honda has been a great nifty player today, his skill for the goal was class.

I dont know the scores bow but Japan deserve to be leading! what beautys of freekicks, both!!

Tomasson came close to missing that, what a donkey !!