barney88

Reaction score
is he worth the 15m that anderlecht want for him or should i go after somebody else to replace and ageing Steven Gerrard in cm

cheers got 35m to spend and only really want one player

If you're after someone young and not a player to come in and make an immediate impact i'd look at Will Hughes, signed him for Liverpool in my 1st season for 5.5m, got 5* potential.

Also, you could look at Pedro Obiang, just signed him in my 2nd season, he had a release clause of 3.7m, got 4.5* potential.

Or you could splash out and get Thiago, probably get him for around 32m I think, that's if he'll join.

will hughes gone to utd so no chance of getting him for now, will have a look at obiang cheers mate

Go for Thiago, Hamsik, Pjanic, Adam Maher, James Rodriguez, etc. All are class players and what about Suso, Coutinho, they seem to have potential to replace Gerrard.

Go for Thiago, Hamsik, Pjanic, Adam Maher, James Rodriguez, etc. All are class players and what about Suso, Coutinho, they seem to have potential to replace Gerrard.
im on an old save Suso out on loan and don't have Coutinho as he's still with inter. but will have a look i can getMoritz Leitner on a free as he hasn't signed a new contract is he worth a shout? im trying to save money so i can get a big money move for a decent striker.