AllStampedOut

Reaction score
1st January 2008:
He goes round the keeper and slots it into the net! It’s a goal!
My friends cheered out sarcastically as I scored yet another own goal in our weekly match. I’ve been labeled as Captain Impossible because I made winning impossible for my team! I gritted my teeth as my friend gave me the thumbs-up. I moved to my usual spot and waited for the ball. I was fantastic mentally but honestly pathetic on the pitch. I guess retards that are talented could do better than “geniuses” with no talent whatsoever. Like I care. It’s just a game and there’s no real pressure. Even so, I’d like to prove them wrong. Someday.

2nd January 2008:

On my usual routine, Computer games till the night and then a meal outside and then a drink at the pub. My dad’s disappointed with these kind of sh*t, after I was branded by the education system, “a lot smarter than the average person”. What bullsh*t. As I logged on to my Facebook account, Twitter account and then open a new tab to Google, I typed in “TheFA.com”. The site came up after a minute or two and I saw the ad,
“Do you think you have the ability to become a coach, manager or scout? Apply here and we will send you on a course to enhance your abilities and groom you into a fine talent!”
I clicked the ad and applied for the course. I then closed the tab and went back to Facebook.

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:08 AM ----------

9th January 2008:
Been a week. Some hobo keeps pestering me whenever I pass by the local pub. Awesome eh? Now I get no booze. Mother f*cker. He must be REALLY happy now that I’m frustrated and annoyed. Honestly, which hobo stays outside a pub ALL DAY!? I’ve been doing a few push-ups now and then; gotta keep in shape, don’t I? Darn. Another food stain in this f*cking… what do they call that… journal. Got to go get a towel but damage seems minimal. Some burly dudes seem unhappy with me; somehow I offended them by punching their leader’s face. I mean, what the f*ck? It’s their fault. Bills have come in; honestly, with such a huge influx of bills, I think I might be killing at least a hundred trees. The FA hasn’t contacted me yet, I can’t see why, I live in Liverpool of all places.

Last edited:
Nice start actually mate, interested to see where this goes. Best of luck!

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated. Thought nobody knew the thread existed.

Thanks for the comment, much appreciated. Thought nobody knew the thread existed.
You only made it 25 minutes a go fella, give it a chance and keep going. Surprise me!

Actually it's been 'ere for a day or something. Just updated and the post got added. Odd.

Well you've had 65 views mate so people are reading! Next update!

Might have to wait awhile though. Still writing. In game, no club yet. So, pretty much no FM for a while. Researching on some stuff to get my facts right. Afraid to offend some people.

Might have to wait awhile though. Still writing. In game, no club yet. So, pretty much no FM for a while. Researching on some stuff to get my facts right. Afraid to offend some people.
Okay mate good to see the effort!

Writing 1 last update before going away for personal reasons.

10th January 2008:
I was typing in “funny stuff” in Google when all of a sudden, the phone rang. “Who the **** is calling?” I said under my breath as I uttered a few curses as well. “Hello, who is this?” I said, annoyed by the sudden call. “Hello, this is a representative from the FA. We need a payment of £600 for your training course, all expenses covered of course.” I cursed under my breath yet again; I knew my habit was bad but it was hard to break. “Excuse me, sir?” I gasped silently as I realized he had heard me swore. “Sorry, that was an accident. Who do I send the money to?” I replied awkwardly as I reached out for a yellow stick-it note. “Send the money to …. …. …. Once you have sent the money, we should contact you to arrange your flight to London. Have a good day!” He then hung up abruptly and I was left to send the money. “God ****, this course will sure take a chunk out of my savings.” For a 36-year old with no job, £600 sure is a whole lot of money. I reluctantly sent the money, aware of what would happen if anything backfired but I was determined to prove my father wrong, that I could hold a real job. Now I just have to wait for him to prove me wrong. (Not.)

Thread - Flop?