ankitd1994

Reaction score
So I've started a new save for the full version and it seems that both Depay and Balde Keita, who were available for around 20m in the beta, have now had their asking prices pushed up to 30m. More realistic, although I can't decide on which of these wonderkids is the better one.

I know many users here have had massive success with Depay but he's been pretty wasteful with me as a rotation player, hasn't shown the output that I expected from him on three different saves during beta. Keita seems more balanced and is two-footed, which is always a great advantage for a winger who can cross and shoot.

So which would you choose? For users that think it's Depay by a mile, please explain your tactical system with him and what role you have used him in. For me Keita edges it right now but still doubtful of either of them for 30m.

I have no experience with Keita, but using Depay has been very good for my squad.

I play in a 4-2-3-1 system with wing backs, a defensive midfielder and supporting midfielder and then on the flanks I have Depay as AML inside forward and on the other flank someone who has decent crossing and speed as a winger.

35 goals in 38 matches @ man utd, always coming through in the bigger matches for me. Hattrick against city, my new hero. He's one of my regular starters who I don't rotate at all unless his condition drops under 90%. Also one of the few who hasn't been injured yet.

I have no experience with Keita, but using Depay has been very good for my squad.

I play in a 4-2-3-1 system with wing backs, a defensive midfielder and supporting midfielder and then on the flanks I have Depay as AML inside forward and on the other flank someone who has decent crossing and speed as a winger.

35 goals in 38 matches @ man utd, always coming through in the bigger matches for me. Hattrick against city, my new hero. He's one of my regular starters who I don't rotate at all unless his condition drops under 90%. Also one of the few who hasn't been injured yet.

I have found Depay to be a very useful player but he is currently injured for a while for myself but has 11 goals and 7 assists so far I believe, probably in with a shot for player of the season if he can find his feet again once he comes back from a long injury :(