View attachment 181272

February

Hamburger SV - FC Bayern Munich
View attachment 181268
We went into this game with high spirits. We were unbeaten for 5 matches in a row and morale was high, our previous match against Bayern ended with a 4-3 victory for them, could we get anything out of this one?

Unfortunately the answer was no, but it wasn't for a lack of effort. We gave Bayern a really, really good game and actually had more shots on target then they did . Sadly the difference in quality is just too big at this point in time.

So this loss ends our 5 match unbeaten run, still losing against Bayern is no shame, especially given how much of a match we gave them.

1. FC Koln - Hamburger SV
View attachment 181267
After Bayern came 1.FC Koln. Koln have been decent so far this season, and were actually on a 4 match unbeaten run in the Bundesliga (5 if you count the DFB Pokal) themselves going into this game so we knew that this wasn't going to be an easy game.

It turned out to be a very evenly matched affair. We were the better side given the overal picture however and as a result we got a deserved win. Dennis Diekmeier put in a very impressive performance for us getting 2 assists while Lasogga also gave a good account of himself.

Hamburger SV - FC Schalke 04
View attachment 181261
Schalke didn't have the best of starts to the season but recently they've been catching up ground. Our previous match against them was one that we lost 2-0 so I was keen to get some sportive revenge.

We started off really well and managed to get a pretty early lead through the very impressive Lasogga. From there on in it was a very close game with both teams creating plenty of opportunities. Schalke managed to convert one of these in the 65th minute and so the score was level again.

We kept fighting for more until the final few seconds of the match when Gregoritsch managed to score giving us a very pleasing 2-1 victory over a good Schalke side.

Very pleased with this win, Schalke are one of our direct challengers for a european spot so winning against them is very good for our chances of achieving european qualification this season.

Borussia Monchengladbach - Hamburger SV
View attachment 181260
Borussia Monchengladbach have been underperforming this season and as a result they have sacked their manager Schubert. For this game they were managerless, could we take advantage of that or would they want to make a good impression for any future managers coming in?

It turned out to be the latter, now don't get me wrong the scoreline really doesn't give a good account of this game at all. In truth this one was once again a very close match, Gladbach just wanted it more and were more clinical then us.

Our players also got very frustrated as the game progressed and so we got back into our bad habbit of picking up yellow cards. Recently we had been looking really good in this department and were actually lauded as being one of the cleanest teams in the league so that makes this result doubly disappointing.

February Review
View attachment 181259
Everything this month went perfect, until the Gladbach result that is.

The game against Bayern we lost, but given the way that we fought during the game I believe that we can hold our heads high. The wins against Koln and Schalke were very hard fought aswell but in the end we did deserve winning both of those games.

Then came the Gladbach game... honestly I don't know what happened and I am very disappointed to lose this one as it ruins the entire month for me.

So how has the table developed?
View attachment 181257
We are within the top 4, things at the top are really tight however and we are now just 2 points behind 2nd placed Dortmund while we are only 3 points ahead of 6th placed Schalke. The good news however is that Stuttgart have been really poor recently and as a result their is now a considerable gap of 7 points between us and the 7th place.

My target for this season is to achieve European qualification and as things currently stand it looks like we might just pull it of.

News
Like I said above Gladbach have sacked their head coach Schubert:

View attachment 181256
his replacement is Werder Bremen icon Thomas Schaaf

View attachment 181255

Hannover 96 have also sacked their head coach this month:

View attachment 181254
And have replaced him with the manager that I replaced at HSV this season, Bruno Labbadia;

View attachment 181253
The yearly youth intake took place this month and we have gotten ourselves some very high potential players:

View attachment 181252

These are the 2 most promising ones:

View attachment 181251
View attachment 181250

A Look Ahead: March
View attachment 181249
In march we will play 3 games. We start of against bottom of the league Hoffenheim, then we face out form Stuttgart before finishing the month of against VFL Wolfsburg.

All 3 these teams have been doing pretty bladly recently so I'm hoping that we can get the full 9, still 7 would already satisfy me.​

Since I am not so familiar with the German league , how many teams qualify for the next season Champions League ? If you exclude Bayern you are all very close beneath them .

Since I am not so familiar with the German league , how many teams qualify for the next season Champions League ? If you exclude Bayern you are all very close beneath them .
Yup I'd be surprised if Bayern wouldn't become Champions this year. The first 3 teams qualify directly for the group stages of the CL, the nr 4 must first play in the play-offs before getting into the group stage.

View attachment 180853

March

Hamburger SV - TSV 1899 Hoffenheim
View attachment 180852
Going into this game I was very confident that we could get a win despite us losing to Gladbach in the game before. Things did not go as I had anticipated.

I can tell you a lot of things about this match but instead I will simply leave this here:
Shots: us 16 they 3
Shots: on target us 8 they 2

Honestly I am not really sure how we didn't win this one. All I can say is that our attackers didn't put in the sort of performance that I am used to from them, if they had we would have won this game easy. Instead we are left with a very costly draw.

VFB Stuttgart - Hamburger SV
View attachment 180846
Coming into this game I knew that it wasn't going to be an easy match. Stuttgart have been very solid this season and despite them being somewhat out of form recently I knew that they would give us a run for our money.

Now this game was action packed from start to finish, both teams are doing very well this season and it definately showed. The only difference between the 2 teams was that Stuttgart got of to a much better start then we did and as a result they got an early 2 goal lead that proved to be too much for us to overcome.

While this result is not what I would have wanted I am still not too unhappy about it. We played really well this match, Stuttgart however were simply better.

Hamburger SV - VFL Wolfsburg
View attachment 180845
The final game of the month was another tough one as we faced Wolfsburg at home. If we wanted to get anything out of this month then we simply had to win.

The team really seemed to be aware of this as we put in one of our best performances of the season. We absolutely dominated the entire game and made Wolfsburg look like an amateur team instead of a top Bundesliga side.

Very, very happy with this result. We played one of our best matches of the season, the average team rating of 7,33 really reflected this aswell.

March Review
View attachment 180844
March was a really strange month for us. Despite us playing really well we only got 1 win and 1 draw to show for it. The Hoffenheim game was really one that we should have won but unfortunately didn't.

The game against Stuttgart didn't go how I would have liked but I can't fault the team, they gave it their all. Finally we did end the month of with a very postive performance against Wolfsburg and so the month wasn't a complete failure.

With the Bundesliga entering the final stages lets take a look at the table:
View attachment 180841As you can see despite us having a rather mediocre month we still managed to move up 1 spot and are now 3rd. Mainz have really collapsed and have dropped into the 7th place. At the top we find that Bayern are pretty much Champions already while at the bottom we find that the relegation battle is going to take place between Hoffenheim, Hannover, Darmstadt and Hertha.

News
Several things happened in March, not all of them good. Lets take a look:

First up our loanee Jan Kliment has suffered a pulled hamstring and will be out for a month max.
View attachment 180839
Then we have another injury but this one is much sadder, Ivica Olic has suffered a knee tendonitis and will be out for a very long time, his contract will be ending this summer and I won't be renewing it anyway but given the massive reputation of the guy I am rather saddened for him.
View attachment 180838What makes things even sadder is the fact that he is most likely retiring due to his injury
View attachment 180837

Meanwhile Hertha BSC have sacked their head coach due to their disappointing performances:

View attachment 180834
What's also interesting that the current "sack race" is lead by some very high profile names:

View attachment 180833
Finally Ivo Illicevic has signed a contract extension and his contract will now expire in 2018.

View attachment 180832
Unfortunately his contract does include a release clause of 3.5 million euros but since no one is really interested in him and since he isn't our star player I am not too worried about it, still could have done without it.

A Look Ahead: April
View attachment 180840
April is going to be a huge month for us, not only fixture wise but also given the fact that the month will go a long way in deciding were we will end up this season.

We start the month of against Augsburg before facing Mainz at the Coface Arena.

Then we face Ingolstadt before our 2 very difficult games against Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Dortmund respectively.

Can we finish of the season in style or will everything collapse around us?​

View attachment 180602

April

FC Augsburg - Hamburger SV

View attachment 180601
Our first game of the month was against Augsburg, I knew that with the tough schedule that we have this month this was one that we had to win.

We weren't really at our best during the game, we dominated the game shots wise but our strikers weren't at the top of their game and so we didn't manage to convert any of them. For a while it actually looked like this was going to be Hoffenheim 2.0 but then in the final seconds of the match Schipplock came through for us giving us the 3 points in the end.

Not the performance I had been hoping for but a win is a win, still we need to do better then this.

1. FSV Mainz 05 - Hamburger SV
View attachment 180600

Mainz have been very impressive this season, recently they dropped of a little bit but they are still contending for a place at the top. So this game was going to be difficult from the start, what made it even more difficult however was the fact that 3(!) of my players had reached the yellow card limit simultaniously these 3 were; Ostrzolek, Jung and Cleber. This meant that our squad was left extremely thin and so I could only bring along a total of 5 substitutions.

Our start to this game was very poor, Mainz completely outplayed us and got an early 2 goal lead. Muller managed to get one back for us but that is when it all went completely wrong. Lasogga who has been very good for us this season picked up a thigh injury and had to come of. Then Mainz made it 3-1 and then Spahic made a professional foul right before half time leaving us one man down as well.

Despite all of this I kept encouraging the team to keep going on and they actually did as we played much better then we did in the first half. We actually had a couple of really good chances but none of them went in and so we were left empty handed.

Hamburger SV - FC Ingolstadt 04
View attachment 180592
After our dissapointing result against Mainz I was actually glad that we had an "easy" game coming up. Ingolstadt at home, piece of cake I thought... I was wrong.

Another really poor start from us saw us getting pounded by a very motivated Ingolstadt side. Lukas Hinterseer, a player that I have been following with some interest, then opened the scoring for them giving them the lead. Despite our best efforts we didn't manage to overcome this goal and so we lost a game that should have been a comfortable 3 pointer.

We really missed Lasogga this match, the injury he picked up against Mainz meant that he will be out for several weeks and Schipplock simply wasn't good enough today. I certainly hope that that will change in the near future...

Bayer 04 Leverkusen - Hamburger SV
View attachment 180590
Following our very poor performances against Augsburg, Mainz and Ingolstadt I knew things had to change. So I went back to the drawing board and made some modifications to my current one. Then came Bayer Leverkusen, I am a big fan of their playstyle and in fact my tactics are very much based upon those of Roger Schmidt (their manager) so I was certain that this wasn't going to be an easy game for us either.

Luckily this game was very evenly matched from start to finish, Leverkusen took an early lead and it took us a while to make things level but in the end a draw is a very fair result given the overal match.

We looked much better today so it seems that my tactical changes do have made some impact, still it is too early to judge right now.

Hamburger SV - Borussia Dortmund
View attachment 180588
Then came a huge match for us, with the points that we have been dropping this month I knew that a win against Dortmund was vital for keeping our chances at European Football alive. Did my tactical changes really pay of or was the Leverkusen game just a fluke?

I am glad to say that it appears to be the former as we completely blew Dortmund away. This game was hands down our best game to date and like I said Dortmund really didn't have an answer. From start to finish the players were extremely motivated and worked their socks of giving us a very very good win in the end.

Fun thing our average rating this match was 8,26. Really shows how good we were.

April Review
View attachment 180586
April was a very mixed month for us, we started the month of rather badly and despite us winning against Augsburg it was a sign of what was to come. Mainz and Ingolstadt simply were games that we should have won and losing them really was a big blow to take for me.

Then I made some tactical tweaks that seemed to have paid off as we held Leverkusen to a 1-1 draw while we also beat Dortmund in simply brilliant fashion.

With 2 games left to go this is the table:
View attachment 180580
As you can see our poor performances this month have seen is drop into 5th place. Still we are only 2 points behind 3rd placed Dortmund so Champions League football is still possible, then again we could also theoretically end up empty handed...

Bayern meanwhile have been crowned champions in an unsurprising turn of events.

News
Last month I wrote that Hertha had sacked their manager Pal Dardai, his replacement has now been announced as ex-HSV manager Mirko Slomka.

View attachment 180577

A Look Ahead: May

View attachment 180571

So the final month of the Bundesliga is upon us. Our final 2 opponents will be Hannover 96 and Eintracht Frankfurt. Can we finish of the season in style?​

View attachment 180563

May

Hannover 96 - Hamburger SV
View attachment 180562
Following our massive win against Dortmund I was really hoping that we could keep our momentum going against Hannover. Sadly we didn't.

Our performance today was simply not good enough. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that we were terrible but in all honesty Hannover were probably the better side.

Unfortunately the one area in which they lacked was their finishing and we on the other hand were very clinical, as a result we get the 3 points.

Undeserved? Probably. Do I care? Not really.

Hamburger SV - Eintracht Frankfurt
View attachment 180560
The final game of the season. With us playing at home I felt that it was vital to thank our fans for their massive support this season as we are actually 4th in the league in terms of average attendance only behind Dortmund, Bayern and Schalke so that shows you how much support we have. Could we do it? Could we reward them with win?

Yes, yes we could. A very good performance from us saw us getting the result that we were looking for. Frankfurt gave a tough battle but in the end we deserved to win.

Table

So how does the final table look?

View attachment 180561
Haha! Honestly don't know what to say we actually managed to finish 2nd somehow...

I must be honest though that a huge factor in this is that teams like Dortmund, Leverkusen, Schalke and Wolfsburg haven't been as good as they should have been but still finishing 2nd is a massive achievement for us especially given the fact that we were predicted to finish 11th at the start of the season.

With the Bundesliga now over I can report the following things:

View attachment 180559
View attachment 180558
And finally the best one of them all:

View attachment 180557
:)

As a result of our 2nd place finish we have been given a fair amount of money:

View attachment 180556
Unfortunately given our very poor financial state this didn't mean a big transfer budget, instead we got a very meager one:

View attachment 180555
Sure the wage budget is huge and I will probably decrease it somewhat in favour of a bigger transfer budget but still with only 6-7 million it will be very tough to invest so that we can be competetive in competitions like the Champions League... Still we have defied expectations before ;)

Great first season my friend if only your transfer budget could be bigger .

Congrats mate, impressive achievement!
Thanks a lot, I agree this was a massive achievement for the club, hopefully we can keep on amazing next season.
Brilliant first season mate, will be following!
Thank you very much! Glad to have you onboard :)
Great first season my friend if only your transfer budget could be bigger .
Yes the transfer budget is indeed very lacklustre, I'm just going to have to do some clever business.

Having had a look at your youth intake I would advise you to look at your Youth Director and particularly his mentality. Your youths have low determination so l think you will find he does also. I would change him pronto with somebody who is at least Resolute.

View attachment 179826

A Look Around Europe
With the 15/16 season over I wanted to take a look at several of the big competitions around Europe.

La Liga
View attachment 179817
As you can see Real Madrid have won La Liga with quite a big gap between them and Barcelona who have finished in 2nd place. Sevilla and Atletico Madrid complete the top 4.

Barclays Premier League

View attachment 179815
In England Chelsea managed to win the league for the second year in a row. Manchester City became runner-up while Arsenal and Liverpool also managed to finish in the top 4.

Eredivisie

View attachment 179813
In the Netherlands we find that Ajax have been crowned champions with a comfortable lead of 11 points over runner-up Feyenoord.

Serie A
View attachment 179811
In Italy Juventus were crowned Champions once more while both Milan clubs also made vast improvements compared to their previous seasons.

Ligue 1
View attachment 179810
In France we find that Paris Saint-Germain have managed to retain their title with Monaco finishing only 2 points behind them.

Uefa Champions League
View attachment 179807
Major surprises here as we find that Benfica have won this years Champions League beating Arsenal in the final. Notice how Bayern was actually knocked out in the Group Stages...

Uefa Europa League
View attachment 179806
The Europa League meanwhile was won by Liverpool who managed to beat another Portuguese side in Sporting Club de Portugal.

And then finally we have a look at the domestic cup in Germany.

DFB-Pokal
View attachment 179804
VFB Stuttgart didn't only have a good season in the Bundesliga itself, they also managed to win the Pokal, beating Koln in the final.

Notice how Bayern was also knocked out of this competition pretty early...

So that pretty much covers the most important leagues in Europe. In the next update I will analyse our own performance over the year.​

View attachment 179593

2015/2016 Season Review

View attachment 179592
What a season we had! Before the season began we were predicted to finish 11th, a realistic expectation given that the past few years haven't exactly been kind to the club.

In a surprising turn of events however we took everyone by surprise, including myself, and finished 2nd. Granted our good finish was partially thanks to several of the big teams not playing up to expectations but still, a massive achievement for us.

Lets take a look at our team of the season:

View attachment 179588
And some statistics:
View attachment 179586
The big things to note from this in my opinion is that number of assists that Diekmeier and Ostrzolek have to their names. Really highlights how important the full back positions are for my tactics.

View attachment 179581
As you can see Diekmeier has also been chosen as player of the season according to the fans, can't really argue with them.

In the first few months I actually didn't use Diekmeier much at all, he came to me asking for more play-time and once he got into the team dropping him never really was an option for me. He's been truly brilliant and is one of our best players.

I am slightly surprised however that they chose Lasogga as young player of the season, he's been great sure but he isn't exactly "young" for me atleast. I would have expected to see Jung here since he has been excellent this season and has developed into a quality player for us.

Contracts
Since I have been given a rather big wage budget I immediately looked to renew the contracts of our most important players;
View attachment 179578
While this is great news he also wanted a release clause of 6 million. Hopefully this doesn't come back to haunt us later on.

View attachment 179577
The promising youngster Götz also signed a new contract, he also wanted a release clause however, this one has been set at 8 million.

View attachment 179575
Another contract renewal another release clause... 15 million this time.

View attachment 179574
One of the leagues best goalkeepers will now stay at the club until 2019. Luckily he didn't want a release clause.

Meanwhile Olic has decided to retire at the end of the season.

View attachment 179572

While it is sad to see him calling it quits I do believe that this is indeed the right choice for him.

News
Quite a few managerial changes have happened here is a quick overview:

View attachment 179570
View attachment 179566

View attachment 179568
View attachment 179564

View attachment 179567
View attachment 179563

It will be interesting to see how these changes will affect the league in the upcoming season.

In the next update I will take a look at our transfers.​

Great job last season, second is really good and good luck in the Champions League this year

View attachment 179101

Pre-Season
Before I will take a look at our pre-season results I will first be talking about the transfers that we have made so far. Given our mediocre transfer budget there wasn't any room for big spending.

Here are the players that we have signed so far (the window is still open) this season;

View attachment 179100
Jarstein came to us from Hertha BSC and was signed on a free. With Drobny retiring at the end of the current season I felt that we needed a decent back-up for Adler and with Jarstein becoming available and with him being very cheap I decided to go for him. I also felt that it would be good to have atleast 3 decent goalkeepers in our squad given the number of competitions that we will be competing in.

View attachment 179099
Next up we have what many will consider a strange signing, Kai Bulow was also signed on a free from 1860 Munich. Make no mistake I only signed Bulow as a back-up and he probably won't be playing much but his versatility and the fact that he was free and didn't ask much wages made me go for him in the end.

View attachment 179098
Rani Khedira was signed on a loan from Red Bull Leipzig. Khedira was unsettled at the club and was actually transfer listed but his wage demands were simply to high for me. Instead I opted to bring him in on a loan to see what he can offer. His contract at RB Leipzig is set to expire at the end of the season so if I like what I see I will look to bring him in on a free.

View attachment 179096
My only real signing of the window so far. David Abraham was mainly brought in to replace Emir Spahic who has been released on a free. Given his price tag of 2,2 million I felt that he offers value for money. I realize that he is only getting older but overal I feel that he is a very capable centre back and I will probably rotate between him and Cleber in my starting eleven.

Finally 2 players returned to the club after their loans ended;

View attachment 179093
Gouaida was loaned out to Karlsruhe last season and will now be brough into the first team. I feel that he will be a very important player for us this season. His impressive work rate and teamwork ratings are really pleasing as I always look for that in my players.

View attachment 179091
Finally we have Demirbay who was loaned out to Fortuna Dusseldorf last year. Another player who has a very bright future ahead of him. His contract with us was set to expire at the end of this season so I immediately looked to renew it and he is now set to stay at the club until 2021.

So those are the players that have been brought in so far. I actually have slightly more than 1 million left in our transfer budget so if a good deal comes up there might be more additions.

Thankfully no one showed interest to my players so far and so we didn't sell anyone that doesnt mean that no one left the club however. Both Emir Spahic and Artjoms Rudnevs were released among with a handful of youth players while Ivica Olic decided to retire.

Pre-Season Results
View attachment 179089
With us playing in the Champions League this season I only had 1 real target during the pre-season; come up with a good defensive tactic to give us a chance against bigger teams. While I did make some progress I am not completely satisfied and so I'm expecting the first couple of games in the new season to be a mixed bag.

A Look Ahead: August
View attachment 179087
Our first month of the 16/17 campaign will immediately be a difficult one. It will start of easy enough with a cup game against Koblenz but then we face Bayern Munich and VFL Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga. Guess we will see where we stand this year round.

The board also informed me of their expectations and like last year they are very realistic;
View attachment 179086

And these are the media predictions for the current season;

View attachment 179085
Here's hoping we can defy the odds once more.​

View attachment 178922

August

TuS Koblenz - Hamburger SV
View attachment 178921
Our first game of the new season was a cup game against TuS Koblenz. At this point we were still struggling with our new tactics but a game like this should only end in one way; with us victorious.

Koblenz got of to a better start then us and made the first goal, from that point on it was only one way traffic as we fired away shot after shot. The lack of finishing however meant that we had nothing to show for it at the break. Thankfully we did manage to equalise 10 minutes into the second half and in the 71st minute Schipplock gave us our deserved lead at that point it was only a matter of seeing the match trough and we did.

Overal a tougher game than I would have hoped for, still we did deserve to win it and we did so I can't complain too much.

FC Bayern Munich - Hamburger SV
View attachment 178919
Then came our first Bundesliga match against last years champions Bayern Munich.

The team is still really struggling with my new tactics and it definately showed this match. Bayern simply dominated the match from start to finish and we didn't create a single real chance.

This was simply an appalling performance from us, from the beginning there was only 1 team that deserved to win and that was Bayern. Much improvement is needed...

Hamburger SV - VFL Wolfsburg
View attachment 178918
Our first home game of the season saw us come up against VFL Wolfsburg. Could we give a better account of ourselves this time round?

In short yes, still not really satisfied with how we look at the moment. Don't take me wrong, Wolfsburg are a good team but I feel that this match could very easily have gone the other way around with a bit more luck for them.

Our first Bundesliga win of the season, unfortunately our performance wasn't very pleasing but there were shimmers of hope.

August Review
View attachment 178917
On paper it might not look so bad but in reality I am not pleased. We look much weaker than we did last year and much improvement is needed.

Here is the table:
View attachment 178916
As you can see we find ourselves in the 8th place, can't really tell anything from this yet.

News
First up we have received our Champions League group;

View attachment 178907
Overal I am rather happy with the draw, it's going to be a tight group as all teams have the ability to reach the next round.

With our DFB-Pokal win against Koblenz we have qualified for the 2nd round.
View attachment 178914

With the transfer window open until the last day of August there are a few more transfers to report on:

First up Ilicevic came to me and told me that he felt he couldn't achieve anything more at the club and that he wanted to leave, since he is only getting older and already declining as a footballer I decided to give him his transfer and so he left for Mainz.
View attachment 178913

Then I have 2 more transfers to tell you about, both of them not very pleasing...

Real Madrid came and picked up 2 of our most talented prospects without me being able to do anything about it.

View attachment 178912
View attachment 178911
Both Real Madrid and Barcelona had been making offers for these 2 during the transfer window but I rejected every single one, until a point came were it was simply out of my hands. Guess the board decided to accept Real Madrid's offers... Very angry about this but alas what can I do?

Then we have one more development to report on, Gregoritsch got injured while on Austria duty and will now miss the entire next month as a result.
View attachment 178909

A Look Ahead
View attachment 178908
Next month looks to be a packed one as we play a total of 6 games. We start of in the Bundesliga against Schalke before facting Sporting Club de Portugal in our first Champions League match.

Then we have 3 more Bundesliga games against Bayer Leverkusen, Eintracht Frankfurt and Mainz before finishing the month with another Champions League game against Ajax Amsterdam.

Here's hoping we can improve our game over the course of the next month.

Well decent start again! I feel you with those youngsters going out I'm trying to do RBL save and one of best RBL's youngsters Renat Dadachov I agreed sell him to Bayer Leverkusen and price was 2,8m € and then board sold him to Wolfsburg for only 800K€... I was mad so mad

Yup really frustrating when that happens shows you how much influence money has in football nowadays.

Yup really frustrating when that happens shows you how much influence money has in football nowadays.

Well I wasn't disappointed cause they did sell Dada I was disappointed that I lost 2m€ cause I feel RBL need more signings well luckily I have found bargains...

Well I wasn't disappointed cause they did sell Dada I was disappointed that I lost 2m€ cause I feel RBL need more signings well luckily I have found bargains...
Well that is the upside of it, that you can use the money you get to find good players at a good price for yourself :)