christianms95

Reaction score
I just started a save with Derby, and after selling some players, I have about 5 mio. I could use some player suggestions in almost any position. :)
Thanks in advance. :D

Oskar Hiljermark (sp)

Jack Robinson (Loan)

Use Will Hughes and Mason Bennett alot as they are great players for the prem in the future.

Oskar Hiljermark (sp)

Jack Robinson (Loan)

Use Will Hughes and Mason Bennett alot as they are great players for the prem in the future.
Will definitely use Hughes and Bennett alot, and make them the start from the start.
I was thinking about getting Shaw on loan with an option to buy him, instead of Robinson, and Hiljemark has already moved away from Elfsborg..

Other suggestions on who to buy? :D

Depends on formation and positions! Hmmm that would be decent if you could pull it off?

Not sure if this helps but im doing challenge mode [relegation] with portsmouth as i thought it would be good, not a perticular fan. Anyway managed to sign someone called Roland Linz 31 Austrian ST for £0 as that is what is he valued at
has 17 in COM, POS, PEN, HEAD, AND FIN single handedly saved the club scoring 28 goals, fantastic as a poacher in a 442 form, would b great as a back up ST lol