Jurex

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm starting a second season with Derby in Premier League. In the first season, I won the npower Championship and now I need to rebuild about a half of my starting 11. My board setted my transfer budget for about 9 mln, but I don't want to spend all of them, obviously.

View attachment 304417
(below there's only Adam Legzdins, who i want to sell too)

In Premier League, I want to base on this tactic(and sometimes choosing 4-1-2-2-1 with defensive midfielder). Two positions, which I really have to improve are left fullback(Newcastle and Swansea are still in Premier League, so there's no way to buy cheaply Santon or Taylor) and defensive midfielder. One leftback is coming to my team , but this is a regen. At defensive midfielder, I would try to catch Arismendi from free transfer and I'm also interested in Ezequiel Cirigliano, but I'm not sure if River Plate would let him go cheaply. I would try to sell Connor Sammon, Craig Bryson, Jamie Ward, Jeff Hendrick, John Brayford and Richard Keogh. All of them has got a good season and they could make a good profit for Derby. For Brayford, I would buy Wallace for 2 mln and for Sammon, I want to catch Mattia Destro for free(incredible guy = incredible wages, but that would be a fantastic transfer). I don't have idea, who to buy for rest of them. Or maybe some of them let to play in Derby? Could you help me to decide?

Thanks in advance. Have a nice weekend!

Last edited: