Mwoodward859

Reaction score
Finished my first season with DCFC in 12th place, disappointed as I was pushing for a play off spot until the last few games of the season. Got my budget and it's not great. I was considering selling Will Hughes who had a great season for me last year and I think I could get between £15-£20m for him given what I've seen him go for in previous saves. Can you guys say if this is a smart move, and if so, who can I replace him with on the cheap. I also need a GK, DEF, and ideally a striker as well. Feel free to post any potential loan moves as well, I've lined up bids for Nick Powell (ambitious) and Angelo Henriquez (again, ambitious). Cheers in advance!

Finished my first season with DCFC in 12th place, disappointed as I was pushing for a play off spot until the last few games of the season. Got my budget and it's not great. I was considering selling Will Hughes who had a great season for me last year and I think I could get between £15-£20m for him given what I've seen him go for in previous saves. Can you guys say if this is a smart move, and if so, who can I replace him with on the cheap. I also need a GK, DEF, and ideally a striker as well. Feel free to post any potential loan moves as well, I've lined up bids for Nick Powell (ambitious) and Angelo Henriquez (again, ambitious). Cheers in advance!

I doubt you will be able to get those transfers as very rarely will they be allowed to leave, possibly on loan. I would advise looking at free agents as there are a few that would play well for that level, even if they are a bit old. If you are adamant that you are going to sell Will Hughes, which personally I would not, then you could get quite a bit. However first look at the percentage of transfer revenue to judge whether it is actually worth selling as it may be the case that it does not help that much due to the transfer revenue.

I doubt you will be able to get those transfers as very rarely will they be allowed to leave, possibly on loan. I would advise looking at free agents as there are a few that would play well for that level, even if they are a bit old. If you are adamant that you are going to sell Will Hughes, which personally I would not, then you could get quite a bit. However first look at the percentage of transfer revenue to judge whether it is actually worth selling as it may be the case that it does not help that much due to the transfer revenue.

I was hoping to get them on loan, realise I have little chance of getting them on permanent deals. Sold a few players to get me roughly £3m transfer budget and brought in Stokes from Celtic on a free, Jan Mucha for £1.2m over 48 months, and hoping to finalise a deal for Mike Williamson for £1.5m as well. Going to keep Will Hughes as he was such a driving force for me last season, however if I get a huge offer for him at the end of the year and I can bring in adequate replacements then he's out haha. Transfer revenue percentage is sitting at 60% so not terrible but can't get it increased.