Derby County - 2nd season.

Bodell

Nov 14, 2009
Herro guys.

Basically, I'm in the second season with Derby (In the Prem) and due to the amount of loan signings I made last season I have a small squad. I'm looking for some players to try and keep me in the league tbh, I've got a budget off 9.9m, and I'm seriously short on strikers, centre mids & defenders, so currently I'm pretty ******.

If there's any suggestions you guys can make it'd be brill, just throw me any positions and names, and I'll take a look at them all :)

Thanks, Bodell.

:wub:

Robwiks

Nov 10, 2010
Vaclav Kadlec will do a great job as a striker. It would probably cost you half your budget though.

shanethbcfc

Aug 16, 2009
Martin Jiranek is free at the end of the first season from Birmingham, CB.
A short term solution.
Macheda on loan for the striker.

Man v.1

Singapore's Wonderkid
Jan 2, 2010
DR - Jerry vandam, samuel inkoom, tom hogli, ivan tomecak
DL - atila turan, luis ibanez, lukas schmitz, fabian monzon, peter masilela, dodo, joe mattock
DC - Anele, mark beevers, diego angelo, kyriakos papadopoulos
CM - Martin galvan, milan badelj, sambou yatabare, john fleck, celso borges, ivan pacheco, radja nainggolan
ST - Ahmed Soukouna, Vaclav Kadlec, Ahmed Khalil, Michael Eneramo, David Goodwillie, Andrej Kramaric

mccollio09

May 29, 2010
Did your Derby side get taken over in the first season? Some Norwegian bloke has come in in January and given me a 2 million pound transfer kitty - great!?

Not so great, media is heavily linking the new consortium to install Jim Magilton as manager!!! Even the chairman has come out and said he was thinking of bringing in a new manager and he'll let me know his decision shortly. I'm five points clear at the top of the table and managing my wage budget well, what more do I have to flipping do, not sure how this is going to turn out, but it'll be a worse sacking than Chris Houghton if it does happen.