CrawfLeeds

Reaction score
Ive taken over derby in december as clough was sacked and im in a realagation battle and im in need of new players as kris commons is leaving in january. Do any of your know any good attacking players which are cheap as my budget is only 150 k and i only had one fit striker at the moment and need a Cm and a winger. If anyone could make any recomendations, will be much appreciated. Cheers.

If you need a Striker , Centre Midfielder and a Winger with a budget of £150K then I suggest you look at the loan list 'cos it's unlikely you'll get 3 quality players within that budget tbf.

If you need a Striker , Centre Midfielder and a Winger with a budget of £150K then I suggest you look at the loan list 'cos it's unlikely you'll get 3 quality players within that budget tbf.

Good point mate, any suggestions?

Yeah he's totally right.

Try and get Stanislas (west ham), Nimley (man city), Gudetti (man city), Hoillet (blackburn) all them should be availible for loan and I got them for derby but at the start of the season

I had Landsbury for my Derby promotion season. Try Bebe from Man U and had a young Everton striker that did well, sorry cant remember his name!

click on my signature ^^) sign anyone on it, you'll be sorted

I believe his name is Joao Silva, yeah he's one of the best strikers in LLM.
CM: Sandro?
Winger: Thorgan Hazard?

As previously mentioned, Joao Silva and Guidetti are top quality strikers available on loan. I also managed to get Nile Ranger for Notts Forest and he did an amazing job. For the midfield try looking at Kakuta and McEachran from Chelsea or Mark randall at Arsenal. Man City usually buy some quality young players and leave them to sit in the reserves, usually open to loan deals. If you want a defensive midfielder look at Craig Eastmond or Nortvedt at Arsenal