Derby County in second season after promotion PL

Didgeridoo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am desperate need of players who can perform in the premier league in a team like Derby.
I only have 11mln to spent and what I need most is fullbacks and wingers..
Any suggestions? Or players on loan would be good as well.

Didnt expect to win the Championship with them, but I did...

I Struggled in Prem with Derby, finished 16th in first season back up (so not the end of the world), I signed Andre Wisdom who was solid for 2million, Gary Mackay Steven was also decent and was free. Luke Garbutt was a decent left back for free. Recommend Mehdi Abeid from Newcastle got him for £650k and was a beast as an attacking CM, got 10 goals in all comps and about 12 assist. Bargain.

I was Huddersfield and got promoted to prem so second season I brought in Lingard, had stevanovic from first season on a free. I got in ben davies who has been immense and Micah Richards is good on a free after 1st season but he is injury prone they have sorted out my full back position nicely though. Maybe Eric Dier on loan if not he is a good RB and can play CB which is always useful!

For 11 mil:

1. Adam Vass - awesome stats for a dm (comparable to the Romeros) and only around 500k is a must
2. Rasmus Thelander - young rock of a cb who will increase in value and stats (around 800k including instalments).
3. Kristoffer Ajer (1.2m with instalments) cm
4. Look also at: Adama Traore + Ruben Neves + Vallejo (all available on free or cheap loans and all GREAT)
5. Angelo Henriquez loan off UTD is very effective as a cb.
6. Full backs: Digne (loan)/Van der Wiel (loan)/Kaderaback.
7. Thomas Drage is A GOD and only costs 600k

8. Look also at: Lundemo/Amartey/Pione Sisto (may have a 2.5m release clause)/Sondre Rosbach (GK)/Orjan Nyland GK/Sviatchenko cb/Tore Reginiussen cb

Well thank you so much for all your advices.
Tbh, I decided to dont invest in new backs.. I did brought in Bakkali from Man Utd (who signed him for a free), on a loan as a good winger for left and right. I sold Chris Martin and bought Andreas Cornelius as a new striker.
2 new midfielders, Franco Zuculini and Albin Ekdal.

Still wasnt done shopping but, my board wouldnt give me more transferbudget... Also had only 25% of any sell of my players could be reinvested in new transfers.. that's just a laugh.. well, gonna do my best in Prem then. 4 pts out of 3 now.

You got good players.

But you really must do yourself a favour and look at Adam Vass if he's in your database!

How is Andreas Cornelius getting on? Could do with a good striker and a target man and he could fit the bill for me!

I will take a look at Adam Vass once he has been scouted, which takes a month. He plays for PAOK now.
Andreas Cornelius has good stats, but played 5 now and scored 0. I use him as a target man, but might change to complete striker.
I use the Christian Eriksen tactic version 21. I am not that good in creating tactics, which is a shame. But his tactic makes my team play quite well. I think I can avoid relegation, played 6 matches so far.. to soon to tell I guess!

Adam Vass:

fetch

Adam Vass:

fetch

What league do you need to load to get him? I keep hearing his name getting mentioned, i currently have English Prem-League1, Danish league, Sweden, Holland, Italy, Russia, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Norway

I bought Sondre Rossbach, 4* goalkeeper. Only 19 years old, but a good signing for 1,5mill.

ive just finished my 1st season in the prem (second in game) i finished 5th with derby! couldnt believe it, chris martin finished on about 45 goals in the season, below is a screenshot of my team, was very injury hit towards end of season

View attachment 305231

dele alli is a must buy!

Very nice indeed! I just finished my season as well. Finished 4th which and qualified for Champions League in first season..
Now 31 mill to spent, and need to strenghten in the back, central and strikeforce.
Dele Alli plays at Celtic in my game..
What tactic(s) are you using?

Hey there. Can you show us a screenshot of Strakosha's stats after 2 years passed? I was always curious if he grows in a good goalie one day :) Thanks and keep up the good work.