tommyd150

Reaction score
1st season i was in 1st most of season but i had a little squad and injurys caught up with us finished like 14th, club is skint! ive sold like ward for 3.7mil and few others for like 200k just to help with money coming in, ive brought some good players in a on a free but i need a winger, st and a gk for free or a loan and cheap wages

Ben Amos on loan GK?

Hope you have still kept hughes and bennett!!!

ye i have kept them haha there why i picked Derby, i have sammon he scores a few but i need someone better i tried to get denis stracqualursi on a free 18k a week he pickd a french league 2 team on 4k a week!!

Sassa, angelo henreques or however you spell it from united may come to you on a loan, couliby from tottenham also.

As for GK, there's an albanian called Ujkani who i picked up for 3M in my 3rd season because my keeper got injured, he actually managed to keep him out of the team and i was quite sad to sell him haha. You could probably pick him up for less than 3M though, i like to think im charged more because of my teams rank.

Nathan redmond for a winger, not sure how much he is. Try some mexican/Norwegian players. the wages and asking prices are generally low, also colombian

Hey tommy,

How dis Will Hughes do for you 1st season?

I set up a derby game two days ago, played about 15 games and had to go out, I was doing well joint top, thought I'd let the *** man finish it up for me (big mistake), I finished up 12 which is pretty ****.
My second big mistake was clicking the tab use team selection where possible, the *** man basically picked the same 11 for every game regardless of fitness, so I ended up with half the squad starting 50 games and half about 10.

The one posistive which brings me back to my original question was Will Hughes.

He picked up the championship player of the year award.

45 games played (final league stats).

Highest avg rating 7.55 - Most Assists 25 - Highest Key Passes 141(over double 2nd) - goals 11.

Was really shocked to see how well he had done.

Steve.

think he got 8assist and 5goals dlp defend for me so wasent too bad