thriller26

Reaction score
Hey guys. Started first season with derby and in need of another striker have James Wilson who's doing OK but nonly real back up in the squad as Darren bent isn't much good. Have bout £1m to spend so it's not much.
Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks lads

There was a guy on here that posted the name of a striker that costs around £600k. The striker was from somewhere like Paraguay (I could be wrong). His stats were insane, he had 4 and a half star rating for Southampton when I signed him in my first season (save is corrupted now).

I know that post is little help to you, but hopefully someone sees my post and posts the guys name.

I'm derby Blackman scored 5 in 3 and vydra also doin well I sent Wilson bk try Mason bennet

Sent from my ALBA 4 using Tapatalk

Abdellaoue from valarenga has had a decent start for Mr with cardiff city. Jason Cummings is another option

Went for David Rodriguez from alcorcon for £700k but hasn't worked out. He's scored 2 in 15. Blackman was sent on loan to qpr as was Bennett to league one. In January now gonna try move a few on to fund a move for a better striker

Lys Mousset from Bournemouth. Scored 15 goals in Premier League for me as a Poacher