Derlis Alberto González - Paraguayan WonderKid

JonoMUFC

Reaction score
Name: Derlis Alberto González
Club: Sol De America (On Loan from Rubio Nu)
D.O.B: 20/3/1994
Nationality: Paraguayan
Position: AMC or FC

Strengths:
Dribbling, Finishing, First touch, Passing, Long shots, Flair, Work rate

Weaknesses
:
Stamina, strength, teamwork

Description: Young Forward
Personality: Level-headed

Suggested Roles:
Deep Lying forward, Trequartista, Attacking Mid, Inside forward and Poacher

View attachment 206245View attachment 206246View attachment 206247

Looks great I stumbled across him on my Hibernian save, gonna try sign him myself! Not sure how much he will cost yet, but looks good and looks to have good potential :D

ps I have all South Americas nationalities loaded.

EDIT: Little update peeps, I managed to sign him for 700k at the end of his loan deal, however as guessed he wasnt able to get a work permit, its off to Belgium with him for the next 3 years :p

Last edited:
I was very happy to see know one else had posted about him, very chuffed about it :D\

Any other suggested roles for him?

he could be a good inside forward support
there aren't many players who had such a equal good long shot, finishing and technique

Attacking mid and poacher :)

Haha ofc the obvious attacking mid role, I dont know so much about poacher, seems a waste of his technical abilities even though he would be killer at it.

he could be a good inside forward support

correct for sure, I think he would be great at the perhaps after some intensive physical training, at least with youngsters the easiest thing to increase is there physical abilities. For a boy he has great mental skills to start with. I'm gonna update the original post, thanks for the suggestions guys.

lass looks great. nice find Jono

the only issue is WP, but nah whatever

lass looks great. nice find Jono

the only issue is WP, but nah whatever

And I'm currently managing a british team! **** YOU HINDSIGHT!!!!!

Even if you have to send him to Belgium for three years, he starts off so young, the experience could be good for him, comes back aged 20 and an EU national!

I know this isn't the right thread, but I asked almost everywhere and never find it.
So: Does anyone have a future screen of him (2016+) as I'm very very curious.

Wow, looks a **** fine player for his age. When I pick this game up at Christmas he'll definately be my replacement for Odemwingie in my WBA save.

Wow, looks a **** fine player for his age. When I pick this game up at Christmas he'll definately be my replacement for Odemwingie in my WBA save.
He needs a WP, but he'll be a world class striker!

I also added all south american leagues and still can't find him .

I don't know how SI have missed that he was already signed by Benfica and will get here this month or the end of season, he'll integrate our returning B team.

will try to sign him , good stats for IF , good find anw !

Same question , how do I find him ? :)

My Apologies, the morons who do my internet only just put it up 3 weeks after I moved house.

You need to load all South American Nationalities or all Paraguayan ones to see this player.

how do you sign a player who doesnt get WP?
i allways get WP declined, never been able to send the players off to belgium for a few years to optain the WP