Derren Brown

It's got to be some sort of trick, the chance of prediciting the lottery numbers is too low.

Too predict the numbers it's (49 × 48 × 47 × 46 × 45) divided by (5 × 4 × 3 × 2 × 1)....

228,826,080 / 120 = 1 in 1,906,884 chance.

I no how he does it,

The board he is using is connected to the balls, so when he writes on the board its transferd to the balls and the numbers appear on there, bet he coudent do it without the board he was using.

We are going to find out soon. :)

the lottery was on next to him when he was predicting it so its all obviously fake

the lottery was on next to him when he was predicting it so its all obviously fake

He predicted the numbers before you fool and the tv was showing the lotter live.

yeah i think wed have to be stupid to belive it but he is a really good at entertaining and this bit with the guy and the knives is great entertainment

he did get the numbers for wednesdays draw correct but all he did was look at numbers and probability and picks it on that basis it will have an eliment of luck to it as well

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

he will say that nothing dodgy was goin on like split screen and so on so forth but it would be cool to be able to do it cos i would be stinkin rich at the end of the year

OMG, that actually worked.

a quote "it was just a trick" that is what he said last as he looked at the camera but what does it mean

Omg the ending was weird, what did he do :) any ideas?

Remember to watch tonight where he claims he will have us stuck to our seats and unable to move

should be interesting

Hes a great illusionist. Enjoyable to watch he realy gets your attention.

Yeah, I'm watching it tonight for sure. Should be an interesting watch, but can't see it happening... just seems ridiculous to me. ^^)

I know but hes prob got a plan or an excusse or something lol.