Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-okenobi

Devilishly surreptitious.
Reaction score
I was just wondering what the 'descriptions' part of the data editor was meant for.
Does anybody know?
It is'nt 'active' so whats the point in it being there?

if you click enter on the search bar, all will be revealed

I'm guessing it's like "Wonderkid" etc. I'm just taking a shot in the dark at that though, click it and find out? XD

Although it would be quite fun to play around with that

I have no idea lol, your best bet is to click it :D

It like your tireless midfielder, wonderkid, clinical striker. I'm sure that's it! :)

if you click enter on the search bar, all will be revealed

thankyou very much Nick, i didnt think of that lol, cheers guys and just for future reference its basically every description in the game eg. Industrious Midfielder, Sunny Afternoon, Referee, Scout, Physio, Player etc...

That said it brings me to the next question, is there anyway we can add rather than edit? Maybe a file like the one that allows you to add nations and countries?

There is a file floating around on this site somewhere that allows you to add/change nations names.

cheers guys, i got them, hopefully it is possible to add new descriptions and a file will present itself soon lol

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

this thread has served its purpose so ill close it now, cheers for everyones help :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.