Status
Not open for further replies.

billydavey

Reaction score
I'm just about ready to pack in this franchise for good.

I can't but a win for love nor money.

I've tried every formation under the sun, tried complicated 4-3-2-1's to basic 4-4-2's and nothing I do or try makes any difference, my defence get trashed, I can't score and my players get ratings in the mid 5's constantly.

Any help, and I do mean any help would be appreciated.

I've seen managers on this forum post that they are winning the Champions League and going unbeaten all season and then they'll post their team and you see they're playing as Man United and have bought Neymar and countless other players. Yeah, well, that must be really difficult for you and must mean your tactic is the best in the world. No, it means anyone could do the same.

Try playing as Port Vale, with no transfer budget, rubbish players and tipped for relegation because that's the role I find myself in.

I'm just about ready to pack in this franchise for good.

I can't but a win for love nor money.

I've tried every formation under the sun, tried complicated 4-3-2-1's to basic 4-4-2's and nothing I do or try makes any difference, my defence get trashed, I can't score and my players get ratings in the mid 5's constantly.

Any help, and I do mean any help would be appreciated.

I've seen managers on this forum post that they are winning the Champions League and going unbeaten all season and then they'll post their team and you see they're playing as Man United and have bought Neymar and countless other players. Yeah, well, that must be really difficult for you and must mean your tactic is the best in the world. No, it means anyone could do the same.

Try playing as Port Vale, with no transfer budget, rubbish players and tipped for relegation because that's the role I find myself in.

Whats your problem ??

If you want help, its perhaps not the best of ideas to tell people of for playing the game in the manor they want.
ON Topic, we need more information on how you approach the game to tell you where you go wrong. Have a look in this http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-tactics-training/108427-help-threads.html and provide the needed information when you are in a better mood

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.