Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaShiz7

Reaction score
Hey guys, granted im new to the forum but ive found one common problem for which there hasnt been a definitive answer for. Now ive downloaded a few skins off fmbase and ive attempted to install them and had NO success!

ive come back to the site for the last 2 days now and just keep reading the same thing over and over again and it genuinly doesnt solve the problem which a few people are experiencing!

Now heres the boring facts...ive downloaded the file from fmbase...ive extracted the file using WinRAR ....ive gone to ...libraries/my documents/ sports interactive/ football manager 2010..( at this point i created the "skins" folder as one does not exist) then placed the file i extracted into the folder.

i then loaded FM 2010 (not via steam i got the hard copy)...went to preferences on the main screen, un-ticked the cache box and when i go to the drop down list the only thing i see is the fm2010 skin and the fm2010 dark skin.

now ive noticed alot of people help by posting the link to the skin installation guide and it runs through the installation for skins on fm 2009 which im guessing is the same...now that hasnt solved the problme...does anyone know how i can load the new skins or what im doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort to help....im just genuinly bored with the original skin!

tick always reload skin on confirm

cheers mate...already did it but that didnt solve the problem BUT...I just solved it...feel kinda stupid now that i know what the problem was but hey its all done now! :)

simply put once you extract the file the downloaded file is in another folder...basically eg: the "skin skin" file i downloaded...and the first folder you open just contains another folder labelled "skin skin" again...so take that folder out and delete the first folder and then they all begin to appear...its weird to explain but i think thats how it makes sense...delete any extra unessessary folders which is usually the first folder you see..just remember to cut the folder inside the first folder out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.