Desperate for help

jestin

Reaction score
ok i got my game played it fine until last sunday 16/11/08 i downloaded a new skin and it didnt load up then suddently the black letters turned fisrt white then yellow so i thought a bug lets restart when i restarted it the advertisement came up but when its about to get into the game a black screen appears ive read the threads and ive updated my Nvidia graphic card i got the active X download and ive uninstalled + installed it about 5 times already i also run on vista

any 1 has the same problems???

even better..

can any1 help me???

im getting desperate ive tried the SI forums for 2 days and no1 has even given me a hope of help could some1 please give me hope????;(

Uninstall the game.

Delete the Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009 folder inside your My Documents folder. (But backup any saves games from the Games folder first.

Install the game again.

See if that works.

thanks for the reply but i did that the first time deleted everything from fm 08 , 09 + demo then installed it again but no luck :/ thanks for your time tho ;)

perhaps a compatibility thing when you updated your gfx drivers? ive seen a few nvidia problems with the 3d engine of fm09.

i know that my 3d match was going slow the first 10 min then when i went to make a change it got stuck for about 5 min i uptaded my graphics card after the problem not before i did it because i read a couple of threads saying to update it and to get the active x i have also now updated windows and still no luck :/ thnx for your replies thought!! beter than the SI forum!!!:)