cfcx

Reaction score
Hi i am desperate to get some outside opinion on which tactic would be best to use for my Sheffield Wednesday side, Best players are Tudgay, Morrison (Occasionaly) Darren Potter is decent as is Tommy Spurr and Mark Beevers. Have tried usind 41212 witch has been too inconsistent i only fin 8th first season when expecting promotion into 2nd season playing 4231 which is better but defending at times has been SHOCKING!!!!!!, using Danc training which is doing good stuff so far, at a loss who to buy and which system will work in lower league to get promotion.

Aprreciate any input out there, thanks :)

If you like playing 4-3-3 then give this a try. Link here, it works with lesser league teams afaik :)

hi im using this 352

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thanks for quick reply, you made some impressive signings there. Think i may of missed out on majority of them. Maresca & Basturk doing the business or inconsistent for u? How did you afford them? Is there any youngsters at wednesday worth blooding?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

If you like playing 4-3-3 then give this a try. Link here, it works with lesser league teams afaik :)
I will give this a try, put in match prep to get used to first though and i need a decent att mid as well i reckon. Thanks very much

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Any advice on signings for 2nd season got about 500k i can get away with spending. need to get to championship asap!!:)

I'm also playing as Sheff Wed. I'm using Mr Hough's 4-1-2-3 formation from FM2010 and i've won 6 on the trot after a ropey start to the season. Currently 2nd in the league. Signed Aliadiere on a free and he's scored 11 in 9 games

Thanks for quick reply, you made some impressive signings there. Think i may of missed out on majority of them. Maresca & Basturk doing the business or inconsistent for u? How did you afford them? Is there any youngsters at wednesday worth blooding?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

)

just went for them on first day. not rally but in real life laim palmer is a up and coming prospect

really need some suggestions on player signings in 2nd season as my scouts are useless sign a player they highly rec and *** man then says they p a is 2half stars!!!! is there anyone you can sign for league 1 who can also perform at championship and maybe even first season in prem level??:)

try this http://community.sigames.com/showth...am-121-Points-120-goals?p=6130074#post6130074

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

really need some suggestions on player signings in 2nd season as my scouts are useless sign a player they highly rec and *** man then says they p a is 2half stars!!!! is there anyone you can sign for league 1 who can also perform at championship and maybe even first season in prem level??:)

go here mate http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f101/

cheers for ur help think i know what im gonna try now, il giv you a shout on any success i have with the tactic ur using