prajju

Reaction score
I just dont seem to win with my leicester side. i was 10th in the table and now i am 2nd, 10 points behind west ham with 10 matches left. now i am playing very shackily and keep losing or drawing against noob teams. any suggestions?

To understand where and why you are struggling, why not watch your last game in full mode. Look at the flow Of the match, match stats as tackling ratio of your team and the passing completion Of your but most importantly the opponents. When sitting in the top flight facing teams way, way below you in the league, these teams are likely to play very cautious against you. Would you say tjat your approach is one that in theory should be able to break down teams like this, teams that in terms Of quality is not really that far behind you( not that much difference between the teams in the CCC) ?

If your approach is one that should be able to do this, then consider if you have the correct players for it or if your team is motivated enough to play these games.

If your approach is one that in theory should struggle against teams sitting deep, then look for clues on the pitch where things goes wrong. Is it that your players have à hard time closing down the opponent, giving the opponent too much time on the ball, is it that your direct counter attacks hitting balls into channels just makes you loose possession etc etc.