Runeaa

Reaction score
Im getting so frustrated with the away games in FM atm that im about to QUIT this game for good! I cant belive how hard it is to make a functioning away tactic in this game these days! I have tryed about 100 000 different tactics by now ( both selfmade and downloaded ) , have tryed many from Raikan, and even his tactics that is really well spoken of, fail for me! I think Raikans tactics is too advanced for me and takes too much tweaking through every game/season that im not able to follow through. I mostly play with Manchester United, i preffer a tactic with inside forwards and 1 or 2 strikers. At home i play the ChicRoo tactic and its working great!! I pretty much beat everyone at home ( i have removed the set-pieces that has the CB score 25 goals pr season and made my own ) but away, i can loose too anyone! and i meen, ANYONE! once, i won 7-1 at home to Arsenal just too loose away to Norwich 3-1 using the same tactic/players! I understand that a attacking formation like the ChicRoo is is not really usable away from home, so what im basicly looking for is a : 4-1-2-2-1 with inside forwards, pref. with a counter/controll mentality, possesion and controlled passing with a solid defence since Uniteds defenders is great in FM 12 and shouldnt really conseed as much as i do ( 28 conseeded in 21 games is just too much ) . So, any help is welcome gentlemen, looking forward too any responce!

Mr Houghs: Cena vs. the Rock tactic is the best one around if you ask me...

cheers mate, ill take a look at it.. classic style, or modern? he he, 1979, almost as "old" as me ; ) thx..

Swansea treble winning season- did quite well for my arsenal team.

I always tell myself I'm going to quit and find myself sticking around. Its like the wife you can't divorce even if its ****** hard lol!

Haha, thats right! Ive played since the 90`s when it was CM and ive tryed so many times to just leave it but its hard.. But these awaygames is killing me tbh.. Im sure the 2 tactics you guys have linked me is great, its just i dont like the classic setups very much.. Im working on a 4-1-2-2-1 defensive but i really struggle to bind the defense together and setup a propper counter style that involves the inside wingers and has the striker scoring! Had the same wife for 6 years aswell so, i guess im someone that stick around : ) thx for responce ... ( PS. just lost 6-2 away too Inter! i meen, i dont mind loosing but, too conceed 6 goals with Vidic + ferdinand is just. bleeeeeh... )

The one I linked you too is classic, But its plug and play so only needs a few tweaks! I Love FM I really do been playing since in the 90's too. I prefer the new setup too. I don't mind classic though. I remember a time where i would put like 2 hours into pre season buying my players, training, tactics, etc and then lose my first game 4-0 and start a new one lol :p

Hahaa, ive done the same thing many times! It can be a frustrating game indeed..