sanete

Reaction score
Hello: I've gained Vanarama National League with Sky Bet League 2 with tactics, from the day 10 last season , Eusebio v3. I started the season with this tactic , I won the first game , but from the second party lost and lost with this tactic , but always on goal difference. I decided to try other tactics and not quite find a good with which to catch a good winning streak. Now I am with Eusebio v1 tweak with which won a game from time to time . I 'm in midseason . My team is the Basingstoke. Finally I save a point . What tactics would you recommend me to get good results in the Sky Bet League 2 ? Regards, and thank you very much. Agur .

Ummmm without being able to see what your team is doing, it's hard to tell you how to corect, but here's a few tips I find help.

1: Keep things simple for your players. Work out their best and 2nd best position/role/duty and only use them that way.
2: Make sure their individual training is set to THAT position/role.
3: Build your formation around your BEST players and their preferred role/duty (tweak around 2nd best R/D as required per match)
4: Use common and simple formations where you can - 4-1DM-2-3 works well as possession/counter and 4-4-2/4-4-1-1/4-1-4-1 are good attacking/holding formations. You should be able to work your best fornmation out with your player's preferred roles & duties included.

Unfortunately, at the lower level, you don't get the brightest of players, so tactics and instructions should be as simple as possible. Your staff ain't the best either, so keep the training at what they are best at.

Sign players on shorter contracts - 1 or 2 year only UNLESS they are a real prospect for the future.

Check all the Free Agents out at the end of every TFR window - some bargains can be picked up there!