azleyrulz

Reaction score
i have top everything including training, youth recruitment, junior coaching and youth intake and every season i get 3 to 4 quality youth prospects and i've listened to some advice but it doesn't work their stats never change from the age of 14-21 and their potential drops from quality to not good enough i have no idea why i must be doing something wrong ive even started using raikans training schedule but still no change any help would be appreciated as iv been trying to sort this out since 2016 in my game im now in 2028:(

At what age do you sign them on pro- full-time contracts ? Do you let them play matches ?

17 and yeah i play them in the early rounds in the cups n if im winning easily in the prem ill bring them on, 1 of my players david fowler is 21 now but his stats r still the same, hes been on 2 full season loans where he played more or less every game but still no change

17 and yeah i play them in the early rounds in the cups n if im winning easily in the prem ill bring them on, 1 of my players david fowler is 21 now but his stats r still the same, hes been on 2 full season loans where he played more or less every game but still no change
Loans aren't that good without some time with your facilities and coaches and loans can be pretty useless without tutoring before hand.

Loans aren't that good without some time with your facilities and coaches and loans can be pretty useless without tutoring before hand.

sorry he has been tutored by my senior treqaurtista cangelero costa frum 18 to 19 n then i loaned him out twice hes now 21 and il probably have to sell him