Reaction score
Hello all,

since i read about Hazza22299's 433 i start thinking about my own version of that tactic. As i'm sadly not good at creating tactics on my ows i seek advice here.

First thing i'm playg with Juventus, and my first score is to create a solid 433 that allows me to have a solid def and a great attack. I'm not looking for great ball possesion but for CCCs and spectacular play. As i've tried Hazza's tactic the biggest issue i've got is that only the the central CF scores a lot, while wide CF aren't and the same for the midfielders while for this tactic of mine i would like to have potentially all of my players to score.

My first issue is about the midfield where i would like to use Pirlo as DLP but i dont know ho to use properly Marchisio and Vidal as now i use both ad CC

Marchiso Vidal

Pirlo

This is my idea for the midfield but at the moment i can create a balance with my 3 CF. About the attack i'm using Vucinic (trequartista), Matri or Borriello (poacher) and Quagliarella (trequartista).

I cant post SS at the moment as i'm not at home but i can say i'm using fluid philosofy, attacking startegy, with short passing, hight pressing, hard tackling, man marking, hight def line, large width and hight tempo with focus passing in the middle.

Any of you guys have any suggestion about any improvements??

Last edited:
1) that tactic is not Hazza's, its Hazza's version of another tactician
2) its a complete exploit tactic
3) its set in classic mode

do you want to make a real/normal tactic or an exploit tactic?

1) that tactic is not Hazza's, its Hazza's version of another tactician
2) its a complete exploit tactic
3) its set in classic mode

do you want to make a real/normal tactic or an exploit tactic?

I know of the issue about who's the creator of the tactic but in my poor english i wasnt able to explain it.

I would like a tactic that works, if it's an exploit one is good to me. I just started from that tactic to try to develop mine. I'm using that tactic but, at least in my save, it is not so terrific as other players have said so i was looking for improvements. 3 CF is exploit but if i play 3 CF i'd like that all of them scores not just 1.

I prefer not to use classic mode, in comparison with standard mode i feel like it is limitanting, but it's of course just IMHO.

Maybe it's impossible, but a mix of youre tactics with the one of Tactikzz would be perfect as in the past i used tactics youre tactics and they were great

Last edited: