Jaggers

Reaction score
Good evening all,

I am looking to use the new league editor to create new Indian Leagues, Competitions and Clubs.

The aim is to see whether the nation can become a major competitor at national and continental level within international football and at a club level.

I am going to clear the current two leagues and add another to the structure. clear the current cups and create one knock out competition. the current clubs will be disregarded to create new clubs.

i will give each new club top training facilities plus good finances. i will increase all reputations of the competitions and clubs to a standard of 16 plus.

i am just to start looking for help generating club names to start with for tomorrow when i get back in from work and commence starting the project.

you can put names like , adidas team, coca cola team, nike team, if u havnt too much inspiration..

i've changed the project, replacing Zimbabwe with a new country/editing over the country.

Going for the MLS style of team names and going with naming teams after the clubs in europe and making my new clubs feeder club like ajax who have a self named club in south africa

Haha Sounds Good Make a Team called aeslehc = Chelsea Other way round dunno just think of neighbourhoods near you so if you live in london you could get a club called RoadToWembley FC

i have done it with the chad league now. will put Shakur City in the second tier. Just having go with one league of 16 till i can work up the energy.

Having to try and restrict the number of non-chad player by working with the squad restrictions and match day squads. also added a 1 year to become a national so any handy player who aint played for there original nation can be chadian.