khoxha1992

Reaction score
I decided to follow the development of one of my players, the results are just incredible as you can see from my first picture that he is not a 5 star wonderkid but he will become a 5 star player.
I believe that players car grow and its necessary that they need to be the best in order to become the best (if you get my point)
Results speak for it self.

Nice work, I suggest you put your scouts to work though, you have 20 of them sitting around doing nothing lol

Yeah i know but don't really need them cuz my teams is great.

Mine in 2023 is too but I still send them out. I'm giving them a wage so they may as well do something, you never know they might find a gem

whats's PA ?
I put him on individual training, but that depends on what he is missing in the position he plays.
when he got like 18 i played some matches, then 19 i put him on first team. hope this helped
Do you what his PA is?
I would love to do these kind of things but often it is very hard just because at one point my favorite player wont develope because low PA. FM needs somekind of flexible PA.

Also how did you trained him? In training on one stats for how long? Lot of first team football?