UTVsotc

Reaction score
Sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place but im new to the game and unfamiliar with this site...!

Im new to FM havent played any of the previous games im currently playing with villa its my 1st ever campaign and am after some tips on the best ways to develop my youth/young players, is it best to just give them as much game time as possible or is there some kind of training setting to help them develop??

iv just signed the 3 players on the screen shots attached and my assistants are tipping them to be future stars but do they develop on there own or need help??

i also have the likes of Delph , Delphounso , Bannan , Albrighton , Clark to develop

also can you recommend any other top youngsters / wonderkids in any positon that will become stars??

yeah they are decent youngsters, silvia lung jr and zuculini people are familiar with, its good sometimes to loan them out for first team experience but sometimes its good to play reserves or play them in cup games, friendlies

Some nice youngster you have signed there mate :).

Just try to give them as much minutes as possible, in cups, friends ECT. Also interacting with a player and giving them a role model to learn from does wonders. You should also create a personal training schedule for them that will help to improve their best and worst attributes.

if you cannot guarentee them alot of 1st team oppurtunites what i do is (if i have a large squad) i offer them out for like half their price so alot of teams get interested in them and decide who will give him the most 1st team football and what std of league you want them in but with the clause of buying them back at the same price you sold them for so in a year or 2 you can get them back at a cheap price (but make sure no one else buys them)

its a great idea, i use it often! players come back alot better! only recommended for bigger teams as some players willnot want to come back if you are a smaller team!

hope this helps <)

They develop naturally.. zuculini is very promising, in my game 2 seasons in he's my top assister and is generally amazing...try getting older players in same positions with similar personalities to tutor them...

My scouts reccomened Zezinho AML\ML\AMC\
looks good, performing even better for me