Kurshu

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with developing their own players in the lower leagues?

I am currently managing Farnborough in the BSS and really want to get more into the training side of things but everything I have experimented with seems to give minimal results.

Being in the lower leagues are there any stats in particular I should focus on in order to get the most out of my 2 coaches and 1 *** man?

When I played using HYDE FC in BSN, I bought Lewis Nightingale in FM10 but I can't find him in 2011! I developed him and he remained in my 1st team all the way until I reached the Coca Cola League 1. it depends on the workrate and the potential of the player and the training regime you put him on. He was very useful. I can rarely see players developed through 5 league stages!

Meh, training is a waste in LLM. I sign coaches who are better at scouting than coaching.

Meh, training is a waste in LLM. I sign coaches who are better at scouting than coaching.
It depends who you are really. My LLM team, RW Essen have a couple of decent youngsters that will turn into players good enough for the 2nd/3rd tier latter on. So I do intend to try to get in some better coaches.