JohnFrancis

Reaction score
Has anyone ever developed one of the regens that appear at a club that you can offer a contract to to make up squad numbers. I'm in the Premier League, as Hull, second season and offered a contract to a "greyed out" player.

Just wondering if you can develop them as every player I have signed always ends up as half a star.

Has anyone ever developed one of the regens that appear at a club that you can offer a contract to to make up squad numbers. I'm in the Premier League, as Hull, second season and offered a contract to a "greyed out" player.

Just wondering if you can develop them as every player I have signed always ends up as half a star.

I have only ever had 1 decent greyed out player, at Luton in my first season. He had almost 20 pace, so I signed him up and stuck him up front, and he scored about 20 goals! Hull bought him off me for £450k a year later! :D

I have only ever had 1 decent greyed out player, at Luton in my first season. He had almost 20 pace, so I signed him up and stuck him up front, and he scored about 20 goals! Hull bought him off me for £450k a year later! :D

can we see a screenie?