• Newcastle

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Valencia

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Queens Park will be a great challenge... Im a celtic fan too, but after a few seasons like im sure u know, it gets boring, cos u spend the whole season just waiting for the euro games, as the league and domestic cup gets too easy
Yeah mate, I know the feeling, oh well, we won't have any euro games for at least 3 years!

Devlin's Disastrous Days!
Queens Park FC
August Update

Scottish League Cup 1st Round:

Cowdenbeath 2 - 1 Queens Park (Fergus Bell)

Irn-Bru Scottish Third Division Fixtures:

Clyde 1 - 2 Queens Park
(Jamie Doyle -2-)

Queens Park 1 - 2 Elgin City
(Michael Keenan, Jamie Doyle sent off)

League Table:
1st Elgin City
2nd Annan Athletic
3rd East Stirlingshire
4th Queens Park!
5th Rangers
6th Peterhead
7th Berwick
8th Montrose
9th Clyde
10th Stirling

Transfer news:

In (all free) :
Paul Nugent.

Out (all free) :
Nobody!

Player of July:
Jamie Doyle, 2 goals 1 assist and 1 red Card! What a man! Legend!

Quote of The Month:
3 minutes 1-0 to Queens Park, 4 minutes in 2-1 Cowdenbeath...

Extra Info:
I will post a second August update for transfer deadline day...if any transfers are made.

Queens Park Players In The Team Of The Week:
Neil Parry GK, Jamie Doyle CM, Michael Keenan.

I just want to say big thanks to everyone following the story! And I really appreciate the comments and likes etc, so thanks guys!

Last edited:
prob a stupid question but seeing as there is only ten teams do you have to win the league?

Yeah, but I'm currently 4th so hopefully I can win a few more games, get to top and hold the position

prob a stupid question but seeing as there is only ten teams do you have to win the league?
To be honest, the league is a bit of a shock to me! I expected to not even win one game because of preseason ! But I've won 1 drawn 1 and lost 1, so I'm happy with that cos I didn't think I would even win a game !

Hi guys, I was thinking about starting a new season with a different team, ASWELL as the Queens Park save, so I'm not abandoning it, I will still keep you updated every month (game time), but I thought it would be good to add a new tea, just so there is a bit more variety in the thread, It would help if you could leave your thoughts on this in the comments and I appreciate the feedback already in the Queens Park save, so thanks guys.

Barcelona, Queen's Park is hard enough so you don't really need another challenge

You should go ahead and confuse everyone and go Rangers lol! See which team you do better with

Jokes before you eat me alive for suggesting that, you Celtic fan you (6)

You should go ahead and confuse everyone and go Rangers lol! See which team you do better with

Jokes before you eat me alive for suggesting that, you Celtic fan you (6)
Haha, that sounds quite funny lol! But nah, I mig go celtic though? Keep suggestions coming guys!

Now introducing Devlin's Disastrous Days Part II - Celtics Search For European Silverwear!
This will be added as a new story as well as the Queens Park Save!
Thanks guys and first update will be soon!

Devlin's Disastrous Days!
Queens Park FC
September Update

Irn-Bru Scottish Third Division Fixtures

Queens Park 0-0 Stirling

Peterhead 2-0 Queens Park

Queens Park 3-1 Montrose
(Scott Gibson, Ian Watt 2)

William Hill Scottish Cup 2nd Round

Queens Park v Deveronvale
(still to play, will post result, I'm expecting a win)

League Table:
1st Rangers
2nd Elgin City
3rd Annan Athletic
4th Peterhead
5th Queens Park
6th East Stirlingshire
7th Berwick Rangers
8th Montrose
9th Stirling
10th Clyde

Player of September: Ian Watt, two goals against Montrose and they were long range shots outside the box! Top quality finish from a third division player? WTF!

Quote of The Month:I offered a contract to. Physio and he wanted obviously £0p/w with a 10% yearly wage rise? How does that work?! Haha!

Extra Info:
New Celtic Season Starts Soon!

Queens Park Players In The Team Of The Week:
Paul Nugent RB, Scott Gibson CB, Ian Watt RM,
Michael Keenan CM

I just want to say big thanks to everyone following the story!
The new second season Celtics European Search For Silverwear starts soon! And I really appreciate the comments and likes etc, so thanks guys!

Last edited: