Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Cardiff

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Valencia

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Queens Park Football club

Founded in 1867, Queens Park are an amateur Scottish club currently playing in the Scottish Third Division. The club play their home games at Hampden Park and possess good training and good youth facilities. The clubs training ground is Lesser Hampden. The Queens Park reserves play at lesser Hampden. The club also has average junior coaching and an above average youth recruitment network. Queens Park is affectionately known as the spiders And retains after e rivalry with Clyde, Albion Rovers and Rangers.

what I find quite funny is that, because they are an amateur team, I don't get paid...anything! And neither do the players. I have the best budgets in the world, we have a big fat £0 transfer budget and a whopping N/A Wage Budget! Because everyone is on amateur contracts, big teams can come and steal my players, leaving me with nothing, over the save I'm going to try and prevent this, by leading the team to he Scottish Third Division title...hopefully!

Wish me luck and keep following guys, leave comment if you have any questions or advice, thanks very much,
Lewis
p.s
July/August update follows!​

oh i thought it was qpr this is gonna be hard and ademilson wont be signable but i am looking forward to it

I am a Newcastle fan so that gives you a clue to whom I voted for.............................

(it wasnt Sunderland btw) lol

I am a Newcastle fan so that gives you a clue to whom I voted for.............................

(it wasnt Sunderland btw) lol
Haha, we'll I'm sorry to say voting is now over, I have picked a team, the team in the lead, Scottish 3rd Division side Queens Park FC

Good luck, try and get a decent parent club although by Queen's Park standard you could get Hamilton at the best I think but it is better than nothing

Good luck, try and get a decent parent club although by Queen's Park standard you could get Hamilton at the best I think but it is better than nothing
I'll try and get a club, I'll keep you posted, nearly finished preseason!

there is a guy called sandaza who scored 20 goals in that league first season maybe you could try him

Devlin's Disastrous Days!
Queens Park FC
July Update

Friendly Fixtures:

Queens Park FC 1-2 Ayr United FC (Anderson)

Queens park FC 0-1 Airdrie United FC

Civil Service Strollers 0-4 Queens Park FC (Longworth , Watt, Lawrence, Shankland)

Auchinleck Talbot 3-1 Queens Park FC (Longworth)

Scottish League Challenge Cup 1st Round:

Queens Park 1-2 East Stirlingshire (Quinn)

Transfer news:
In (all free) :
Mark McCullagh, Kevin Brown, Jamie Doyle, Andy Stirling, Bob Campbell, Paul Shields, Paul McKane, Matthew Edwards, Calvin Shand, Scott Wilson, Scott Morton, Dave McEwan, Fergus Bell.

Out (all free) :
James Brough, Peter Bradley, Paul Gallacher, David Anderson, Ricky Little, Jamie Longworth.

Player of July:
Jamie Longworth, Top Scorer 2 Goals!

Quote of The Month: (asked by Daily Record journalist)
"do you hope to spend some money in the upcoming transfer window?"
me: *facepalm*

Extra Info:
I asked the chairman for a parent club...he said no...I asked again... He said yes! I'll post the list up in the August update!

Whats getting on my nerves:
whenever I give a teamtalk there is no reaction? At all!

Last edited:
maybe just keep an eye for when you get a bit plus have a look at rangers youth

Queens Park will be a great challenge... Im a celtic fan too, but after a few seasons like im sure u know, it gets boring, cos u spend the whole season just waiting for the euro games, as the league and domestic cup gets too easy

seems like you have your answer mate :) good luck with QPR