Maybe im missing a step.. so downloaded but players like bellerin, lampard, sancho big names are missing pictures where others have them? where could i be going wrong?

Maybe im missing a step.. so downloaded but players like bellerin, lampard, sancho big names are missing pictures where others have them? where could i be going wrong?

Did you turn the cache off?

Managed to sort it, only copied over 80,000 pictures instead of 127,000

just installed the pack, and it seems the pics for players who changed teams are still showing old team shirts (such as monreal fm arsenal to r. sociedad, or koscielny fm arsenal to bordeaux)

p.s. did not check all players who had transferred to other teams

I just download updates, repalce all pictures and now i dont have any pictures!? I try with reload skin but no effect? Its fm base skin

Last edited:
I followed the vid to download the face packs, there was 4 files now from the site however tutorial only tells us to extract the first file. What happens to the other files that were also downloaded. dont they get extracted too?

i downloaded the pack. howevr i noticed a team like juventus they show pics of ronaldo etc but doesnt show danilo or sandro. Even though these players are in the files as i looked up the ID. is there way that the players faces that havent come on, can because they certainly are in the folders.

just checked brazil national team and no players have their face. neymar had his face from PSG french league but after my download he doesnt have his face. I either had cache off the whole time of download or i had it on took it off after download of files. id like to think i had it unticked the whole time of download,

is there anyway i can get these face up? also juve boss sari name is still different even though i deleted the fake fule in the specific file folder

Last edited:
I've downloaded the DF11 Megapack, all 9 updates plus the legends pack. None of them work, the config file seems to be corrupted.
Gerrard looks a bit funny eh? I don't recommend this one.

Attachments

• funnygerrard.jpg
    funnygerrard.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 210
Hi,

what skin and stadium pack do i need to get thare stadium [full screen] as backgrounds?

thank you