MikeyFraser

Reaction score
Currently using a 4 3 3 with a midfield of di Maria. Blindt. Kovacic with back up of Herrera kranevitter. Teilesman

Im using di Maria as roaming playmaker with kovacic ap (a)

what is di Maria and kovacics best roles in the middle? because after reading up on the roaming playmaker it doesn't sound like di Maria but more kovacic and when not on the bench Herrera

basically what is di Maria's, kovacic and herreras best role in the middle?

Di Maria Central Midfield (attack) and Kovacic Roaming Playmaker. Herrera and Tielemans would do a good job as a Roaming Playmaker as well, so my advice would be to sell one of them and invest in a backup to di Maria i.e. someone with good pace, workrate, dribbling and with finishing 12+ (at least). Having two playmakers will just over complicate things.

Di Maria is awesome as a Winger(support) on the left side. I have him hug the line and he is great at setting up your strikers

Di Maria Central Midfield (attack) and Kovacic Roaming Playmaker. Herrera and Tielemans would do a good job as a Roaming Playmaker as well, so my advice would be to sell one of them and invest in a backup to di Maria i.e. someone with good pace, workrate, dribbling and with finishing 12+ (at least). Having two playmakers will just over complicate things.

might send teilemans out on loan just now then, who would your reccomend as cm attack for back up? iv been experementing with two playmakers and it is suprisingly working out well but having a cm attack looks like a shout

kovacic could play cm attack i think so when di maria is rested i could use him and use herrera as a roaming playmaker

Last edited: