Diablo 3 pc

Was a huge fan of Diablo 2, and will definitely be buying this... Lets just hope it's been worth the wait.

is wortht he cash but i i hope there is a co op mode why i got it mainly and because diqablo 2 was epic

That is awesome news! Thanks for sharing.
small.gif

a few of my mates have it already...

I do not have my pc up and running... I have transformed into a console man, Ps3 :)

Still got the Witcher 2 Limited Edition lying next to me in my draw which has yet to be played..

Eventually got my hands on Dark Souls earlier this week on my Ps3, its been sold it in my country for several months!

I love Diablo (played I and II for hundreds upon hundreds of hours, mostly II though) but Demon Souls/Dark Souls take the cake for me...

Have got it, day one server issues aside it is a great game. Runs great as well.

is wortht he cash but i i hope there is a co op mode why i got it mainly and because diqablo 2 was epic

It has 4 player co-op.

Have got it, day one server issues aside it is a great game. Runs great as well.

It has 4 player co-op.

cheers nathan kinda sucks none me mate got the game so fighting evil all on me own atm :)

I'm waiting until my pal can afford it for the multiplayer, I'm in no rush to get it but can imagine the game is enjoyable.

I'm waiting until my pal can afford it for the multiplayer, I'm in no rush to get it but can imagine the game is enjoyable.

is very fun to play makes a nice change in stead of playing fm and killing loads of zombies

The game is very good, Only level 30 right now and still not even completed normal difficulty, I play with a couple of friends and is good fun, Diablo 2 was awesome and so far 3 is looking decent too.

That being said there is one really big downside for 3 and thats those **** WoW players, Aslong as you avoid the Diablo forums you will enjoy the game but going on there is pointless, Nothing but old WoW players whining and complaining thats it too hard, Too short, No loot dropping for them as much as they would like, Seriously people complaining they have killed a boss 10 times and got nothing when in Diablo 2 you would kill a boss 100's of times and see nothing at all, The sooner those players go back to WoW the better the game will be for it.

The game is very good, Only level 30 right now and still not even completed normal difficulty, I play with a couple of friends and is good fun, Diablo 2 was awesome and so far 3 is looking decent too.

That being said there is one really big downside for 3 and thats those **** WoW players, Aslong as you avoid the Diablo forums you will enjoy the game but going on there is pointless, Nothing but old WoW players whining and complaining thats it too hard, Too short, No loot dropping for them as much as they would like, Seriously people complaining they have killed a boss 10 times and got nothing when in Diablo 2 you would kill a boss 100's of times and see nothing at all, The sooner those players go back to WoW the better the game will be for it.

Have to agree with you with the forum is **** i try a 4 player co op last night and i prefer doing it on my own thye kept skipping the talkiing parts so i had no clue on the story behinde the game so i wont be doing that again just going to wait to see if one me mates buys the game

**** having to have an internet connection for single player.

It is very annoying, I get disconnected at least once a day. I know there is the real money auction house and that, but why can't they do what Runic Games are doing with Torchlight 2 and allow Internet, Offline and LAN?

It is very annoying, I get disconnected at least once a day. I know there is the real money auction house and that, but why can't they do what Runic Games are doing with Torchlight 2 and allow Internet, Offline and LAN?

...Or just what the old Diablos had :)

Liking it so far. Facerolled it on normal with a Witch Doctor without any CC. Sadly I've had to change up for Nightmare because I keep getting spanked - I'm such a coward.

just got an achievement massacare ibest way to gain this just get 3 fat zomebies to explode around 10 whoarde them up run around in cirlces skelon and zombies easy

Kinda off/on topic sorta maybe but.....

Anybody know if the Diablo 2 multiplayer still works? Might try and get my mates to get a copy for a play through if it is ;)

[video=youtube;yQ3wtMoMlk0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yQ3wtMoMlk0[/video]

Come play Dark Souls :) Diablo III is great but if you want to play the best game ever created, Dark Souls is the game!

Demon Souls is PS3 exclusive and is just as good :) Dark Souls is out or coming out soon on PC