Dial Square FC - an Arsenal Alternative

jeffaafaa

Reaction score
[h=2]Dial Square FC - an Arsenal Alternative[/h]
Background

If you have played the new Football Manager 2016 then you will know that they have a build a club option at the start, this option lets your pick a club to and re-brand it with the name of a team that you want, you can chose the kit color, the ground and you get to change the players as well as add other players to your team.

this is a new challenge one one i am looking forward to taking on, so i have have mad the Club Dial Square FC, this is a tribute to Arsenal FC, i have used Dial Square FC as this was one of the first names that Arsenal FC had before they moved from South East London to North London.

The team that i re-branded was Ebbsfleet United FC, they are a team that are from the Vanarama National League South. This is the lowest league that you can have in the Football Manager game without add a edit to the package and since i want to do this game without editing or changing anything other then the team in any way i thought this team would be the best for me.

as well as changing the name of the team i have changed the nickname to The Gooners, this is another salute to Arsenal FC, i have changed the ground to The Manor Ground, this was the name of one of the first placed that Dial Square FC played as a team. I have also changed the kit colors, the home kit is the Red color worn by Arsenal FC and the away kit is a yellow kit.

you can also change things such as the relationships with other teams with this i have made all the teams around the surrounding areas of Plumsted and Woolwich Dial Arch C’s rivals, these include; Charlton FC, Thamesmead Town FC, Welling United FC and Bromley FC. i have also made two other rivals for Dial Square these being Tottenham Hotspur FC and Chelsea FC, i have added both o these because of arsenals rivalry with the pair and i believed it was fitting for a arsenal spin off team.

I have also added a affiliated team for Dial Square FC and this team is Arsenal FC, i done this because of the clear connection between the two and because out of all the teams on the game and being an arsenal supported what other team would i want to affiliated with?

Please come to https://myfm16journey.wordpress.com to continue reading

if anyone is keeping with this story Septmber is up and avaliable to read........ its not going well for Dial Square FC

Fellas...... November is now up........ Come support the gooners and see what is happening after a hard start to mother season!!

Here's a treat for you guys, December and January are now up in the st Roy is Dial Square FC

So February is up........ march will follow shortly!!!

April is up on the blog now and the end of the season shows a massive golf in class between Dial Square and the other teams!!! stay tuned for the season summery.

so the season summery is now up and for veiws come have a look and subscribe to my blog to keep upw ioth the events of Dial Square FC

www.myfm16journey.wordpress.com

and please leave me some comments on there to tell me what you think

i will start with season 2 soon

So season two has started and we are now into januaryu whagt will the transfer window bring to the squad?
come have a look

Feb is now live on the blog and you can see that things are turning sour between me and the big wigs!!! oh i wish i could being my self to leave this club there are *Insert demeaning word*

Come see

Season two is now complete for dial square and season 3 will be following in a he next few days
co,e have a read and let me know what you think
some feedback would be nice

Season 3 is now avaliable up untill the end of january, come have a read!!!!!

February and March now up and it is a massive surprise!!!