jeffaafaa

Reaction score
Introduction:

View attachment 1047558
If you have played the new Football Manager 2016 then you will know that they have a build a club option at the start, this option lets your pick a club to and re-brand it with the name of a team that you want, you can chose the kit color, the ground and you get to change the players as well as add other players to your team.

this is a new challenge one one i am looking forward to taking on, so i have have mad the Club Dial Square FC, this is a tribute to Arsenal FC, i have used Dial Square FC as this was one of the first names that Arsenal FC had before they moved from South East London to North London.
The team that i re-branded was Ebbsfleet United FC, they are a team that are from the Vanarama National League South. This is the lowest league that you can have in the Football Manager game without add a edit to the package and since i want to do this game without editing or changing anything other then the team in any way i thought this team would be the best for me.
as well as changing the name of the team i have changed the nickname to The Gooners, this is another salute to Arsenal FC, i have changed the ground to The Manor Ground, this was the name of one of the first placed that Dial Square FC played as a team. I have also changed the kit colors, the home kit is the Red color worn by Arsenal FC and the away kit is a yellow kit.
you can also change things such as the relationships with other teams with this i have made all the teams around the surrounding areas of Plumsted and Woolwich Dial Arch C's rivals, these include; Charlton FC, Thamesmead Town FC, Welling United FC and Bromley FC. i have also made two other rivals for Dial Square these being Tottenham Hotspur FC and Chelsea FC, i have added both o these because of arsenals rivalry with the pair and i believed it was fitting for a arsenal spin off team.
I have also added a affiliated team for Dial Square FC and this team is Arsenal FC, i done this because of the clear connection between the two and because out of all the teams on the game and being an arsenal supported what other team would i want to affiliated with?

The Team
so we tart with the team, i removed all players from the Ebbsfleet United FC team that i took over and started to build me own team, i had researched the best players that were available for a team with this reputation that i could get but that would not break the bank along the way. the only other philosophy that i wanted to follow was the fact that i wanted young players, players that would along with the club build and develop and players that i would not need to replace for a long time. here are the players that i brought into Dial Square FC:
View attachment 1047549

as you can see from the above squad list there are a lot of players that play in a verity of positions, this was a purpose selection as i know that in a long season injuries and suspensions happen a lot, also with have such a young team other players are needed to back up fitness and moral witch in younger players can deplete quite rapidly.
the team that i have collected were some of the best talents around that fit into the Vanarama National South league and will not break the bank for my newly developed club. all of these players are available on a large database on the game witch i am using for this.

Formation
so for my first season i will be using 3 different formations and each for a different reason. playing football manager before i have realized that using one super-formation can have its benefits your team learns it quicker and they play better sooner but it has massive draw backs. one of these is the facts that the game AI will quickly learn what your team does and how to manage them better, against the bigger teams using the formation will more highlight your weaknesses rather then your strengths and this can be a massive problem.

Formation 1
View attachment 1047551View attachment 1047554
As you can see from above formation 1 is a very attacking formation, i has plenty of players going forward as i believe to be a very strong aspect of my Dial Square FC team, i will be a very quick formation and i will hope to dominate most of the match facts with this. I will most use this formation at home and against lesser teams, with the team i have built i do believe that this formation will be used a lot in the Vanarama National South league as myu team has technically the better players.

Formation 2
View attachment 1047553View attachment 1047555
this formation is a lot more compact and less attacking then the first, a lot of my players have good passing stats and i will be using this formation for ball retention. i will use this formation in the tighter games against slightly better oponents them myself of thoes on the same level as me, i will be harder to break down with this and a the focus will be more on the team as a unit rather then individuals which the fist formation is based on.

Formation 3
View attachment 1047556View attachment 1047557
This formation is my 'Park the bus' solution, i will use this formation and tactic when i come up against the big teams that i realistically have no chance in beating, i wont be using this for just damage limitation i will be using it on the counter attack against this will work towards one of my strengths as my teams have a lot of fast players in it, i am hoping this tactic will lead to the opposition to throw a lot of players forward and that we can catch then unaware at the back and punish them.