Raikan007

Reaction score
I designed this tactic the other day as I wanted to create a tactic that could create chances and operate defensively at the same time for my Southampton team (1st season on the LFC update) and am wanting to use this for Fm13 and make the changes to it once the demo comes out tomorrow then a full release for when the full game comes out on the 2nd...

I must say that it is playing some of the nicest football I have seen on Fm12 so far :)

There are no exploits whatsoever (the target man run onto ball was only implemented for the River & Boca games) you can remove that if you like, even though its not really an exploit! I have the two poachers switching positions which makes it a nightmare for defenders as well as the playmaker behind pulling the strings! The AMC needs to have good passing/decisions/anticipation/off the ball/technique and creativity)

I am not going to do a full OP as Fm13 comes out.. however, if you would like to try it out on Fm12 or Fm13 to see how it fares, you are more than welcome :)

Hoping it will integrate nicely into Fm13..

This is what I call a TOUCHLINE SHOUT TACTIC as I normally edit each players instructions down to the last little thing, however, here I have only edited a few so when you change instructions like strategy etc it effects the team instructions which effects the players and the shouts which of course will effect the players instructions as they are mostly left to default!

View attachment 280076View attachment 280077View attachment 280078View attachment 280079View attachment 280081

View attachment 280083

Not too bad if you ask me...

First Champions League game (start of 2nd season playoff's)

draw against City and win vs Panathanaikos

Switched to counter against City, had to withstand a lot of pressure though.. they had over 25 shots on goal... but came away with the correct result :)

I could try how this works on Beta today if I have time.

I could try how this works on Beta today if I have time.

first game this morning :) not bad at all

averaging more than 4 goals a game so far and only conceding 2 in 3 games scoring 13