what positions are your players in ? i can't download the tactic as i play on iPad and i don't have the pc version so i can't import

Great Tactic!

Been testing most tactics on the forum that claim to be amazing mostly with Everton with no transfers and most finish between 4th and 6th but this one is the first one that won the BPL in season 1 with an untouched team ;)

Oh nice. I hope this will work on the beta
I also hoped I would make this formation myself but well, I didnt
Glad you made it, favourite form and most funniest tactic to build a squad around

Great Tactic!

Been testing most tactics on the forum that claim to be amazing mostly with Everton with no transfers and most finish between 4th and 6th but this one is the first one that won the BPL in season 1 with an untouched team ;)

Awesome, that's good to hear ;)

Gonna give this one a test with Aston Villa again, I totally forgot about it, but I love the formation

Sorry for the double post.

I don't know how you did it, I don't care. But this tactic is amazing!
I have tried all of the tactics on the forums here and on SI, non of them come even close to this.
Than you!

View attachment 191000

PS. Not sure what happend with Stuttgart, but the results say everything, even though it's late in my career and i do have a strong side put together I can clearly see the difference between your tactic and the rest that I have tested!

I have tried all of the tactics on the forums here and on SI, non of them come even close to this.
Than you!
PS. Not sure what happend with Stuttgart, but the results say everything, even though it's late in my career and i do have a strong side put together I can clearly see the difference between your tactic and the rest that I have tested!
Did you use OI and training?

Plug and play. No OI, training and Team talks left to AM.

EDIT: Just reached the DFB Pokal final as well as the CL! (H)

Last edited:

Than you!

View attachment 1008558

Awesome results (H)

I just left my assistant do all training team talks etc and myself with OI which i never even used

How this compares to TFF Berserk, someone tried both? The formation/shape/mentality is the same, it would be interesting to see which one performs better.