• Thread starter T maC
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 18K
T

T maC

The Formation

View attachment 394793

Im a huge Liverpool fan and I think this is close to the way Rodgers has them playing at the minute with his SAS upfront and the diamond shape in center to control the midfield area.

The idea was to replicate the formation and try to get it playing similar to Liverpool in real life so please remember this as it isn't a possession tactic or anything like that.

No players were brought in or sold. On a 32 game unbeaten at the minute.

Instructions

View attachment 394789

Training

PreSeason
View attachment 394784

Season
View attachment 394782

Individual Training

View attachment 394781

I highly recommend doing your individual training for players to get used to the position they will b playing. As you can see i trained Coutinho to a Box to Box midfield role and Sterling to an Attacking midfielder etc and so on.

TeamTalks

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...amtalk-guide-fm14-how-get-right-reaction.html

Opposition Instructions

None

Table, Team and Player Stats

View attachment 394772 View attachment 394771

View attachment 394767 View attachment 394765

Fixtures

View attachment 394737 View attachment 394736

Highlights & Match Stats

View attachment 394759 View attachment 394758 View attachment 394757 View attachment 394756

View attachment 394755 View attachment 394754 View attachment 394753 View attachment 394752

View attachment 394751 View attachment 394750 View attachment 394749 View attachment 394748

View attachment 394747 View attachment 394745 View attachment 394744 View attachment 394746

The Tactic

(Updated with Jassar's set pieces)
View attachment 394376

Or you can add them yourself from here
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/145625-***football-manager-14-tactical-thread***********************jassar*******.html

Skin

nicholas 14

Last edited by a moderator:
Please make a screen of your players in positions. wich player do play in BBM ? AP ? etc

sorry for the off topic but what skin u using?

It's Nicholas 14 skin, it's hard to find so I'll link it up shortly and add it to the OP if any1 wants it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working really well so far! Will bring some screenies to update when I'm done with this season.

I was thinking of doing something similar myself, nice one man, do you set any individual player instructions?

I was thinking of doing something similar myself, nice one man, do you set any individual player instructions?

Yea it was cool trying to make it :) I didn't set any myself mate no

I'm gonna test your tactic, tonight i will post some screens. If you are a fan i challenge you to make the 4 3 3 or 4 5 1 whatever you wanna call it !

This tactic is exactly what ive been after mate love the diamond and liverpools play this season and this is a class tactic. Well done !

Nice tactic and write up, i think i am going to give this a try i shall keep you updated.
Narrow tactics seem to be the best kinda of tactic in the 14.3 patch. Wingers don't seem to do anything or help the way the team play.

Nice tactic and write up, i think i am going to give this a try i shall keep you updated.
Narrow tactics seem to be the best kinda of tactic in the 14.3 patch. Wingers don't seem to do anything or help the way the team play.

Thanks mate hope it works for you :)

I'm gonna test your tactic, tonight i will post some screens. If you are a fan i challenge you to make the 4 3 3 or 4 5 1 whatever you wanna call it !

No problem when I get a chance I'll have a blast at making that 1 too so they can b rotated as Rodgers does ;)

I have updated the set pieces on the tactic from Jassar's thread. I added it to the tactic link on OP or if you want to add yourself the link to the thread :)

Didn't work for me, too many goals conceded, also playing with Liverpool.