tomfmlfc

Reaction score
Am going to keep the OP short and simple, can't be bothered waffling on, I'll add more detail tomorrow, it's too late ;)

Results
View attachment 376455View attachment 376454

Match training

General training tactics/very high - during pre-season
General training balanced/average during season
Match training - Attacking movement
I don't use OI's, so you can either use your own or set it to AM

View attachment 376453

Leave me alone I was still sleepy. :p Yes I meant 5-2-1-2.

Started off well with RB Leipzig with only a few free agent signings currently 2nd after 15 games. Will post another update once I seasons done.

Edit: Decided to holiday rest of the season as this was only going to be a test save. Finished 7th which looking at it could have been a lot better! Lost 6 in a row when I think some of the key players were injured. I didn't have a box to box mid neither did I have the best wing backs which could have been the problem overall but decent enough.

Can't say I didn't score many though! both of my ST's finished in 20+. 26 and 24. Both also got assists such as 11 and 13.

My AM who scored 12, assisted 24 which is an amazing stat! my front 3 were beast. I was mainly let down by my defence which as I mentioned wasn't the best on the full backs all getting under 7.00 rating for the season apart from one of my CB's.

Overall it was good and if I had the right players I would have done a lot better.

Last edited:
Leave me alone I was still sleepy. :p Yes I meant 5-2-1-2.

Started off well with RB Leipzig with only a few free agent signings currently 2nd after 15 games. Will post another update once I seasons done.

Edit: Decided to holiday rest of the season as this was only going to be a test save. Finished 7th which looking at it could have been a lot better! Lost 6 in a row when I think some of the key players were injured. I didn't have a box to box mid neither did I have the best wing backs which could have been the problem overall but decent enough.

Can't say I didn't score many though! both of my ST's finished in 20+. 26 and 24. Both also got assists such as 11 and 13.

My AM who scored 12, assisted 24 which is an amazing stat! my front 3 were beast. I was mainly let down by my defence which as I mentioned wasn't the best on the full backs all getting under 7.00 rating for the season apart from one of my CB's.

Overall it was good and if I had the right players I would have done a lot better.

Holiday mode isn't a good way to judge a tactic, you don't achieve the same results.