PussEKatt

Reaction score
I have 3 players in my squad who can all dictate tempo.
How many of this type of player should I have on the field at one time?

Players who dictate the tempo are players who have the ball often and have the ability to decide when to play a calm, low tempo passing game and when to go for the one touch pass into space. It's a trait generally linked to playmakers.So I say only one should be dictaing tempo...The one who has the most Decisions in midfield would be the one to make the right ones...If he has also good Leadership and Technique stats I'd say you got a winner..The whole team would revolve around him and obey his instructions...Two leaders are one too many...There will be tension between them that would effect the moral of the whole team...

Players who dictate the tempo are players who have the ball often and have the ability to decide when to play a calm, low tempo passing game and when to go for the one touch pass into space. It's a trait generally linked to playmakers.So I say only one should be dictaing tempo...The one who has the most Decisions in midfield would be the one to make the right ones...If he has also good Leadership and Technique stats I'd say you got a winner..The whole team would revolve around him and obey his instructions...Two leaders are one too many...There will be tension between them that would effect the moral of the whole team...

There wouldnt be tension. and leadership isnt really important here in terms of a playmaker.

You can haver as many as you want, but the ones in primary positions, such as DMC or MC, would exert more influence as they would see the ball more.

You are really looking for a player with decisions, creativitity, technique, team work, work rate, and passing, particularly in a deep lying playmaker,

There wouldnt be tension. and leadership isnt really important here in terms of a playmaker.

You can haver as many as you want, but the ones in primary positions, such as DMC or MC, would exert more influence as they would see the ball more.

You are really looking for a player with decisions, creativitity, technique, team work, work rate, and passing, particularly in a deep lying playmaker,
Yea, that's all correct...I would say Decisions and Creativity are really the most important one...If you have such a player.. go for it.. let him dictate tempo...