did cesc spit?

• Thread starter Thread starter GUNNER500
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 1K

GUNNER500

Reaction score
Cesc Fabregas has insisted that he did not spit at anybody following Arsenal's FA Cup victory over Hull City.

personally i would think cesc is above that douif **** why would he spit a anyone especally the assitant manager?
for me brown is a very bitter loser and i hope he is charged by the f.a! he`s accused asene of getting there keeper carded?wtf
i know im biast so i want your honest not abusive comments please!(K)

Cesc Fabregas has insisted that he did not spit at anybody following Arsenal's FA Cup victory over Hull City.

personally i would think cesc is above that douif **** why would he spit a anyone especally the assitant manager?
for me brown is a very bitter loser and i hope he is charged by the f.a! he`s accused asene of getting there keeper carded?wtf

I have to agree. :)

Heres a bit more info: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fa_cup/7950287.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7950058.stm

tbh wenger said he "didn't see it" and why would Phil Brown accuse Fabregas of spitting without there being any truth in the story. if he did make it up he is gonna get fined badly and loose any respect any1 had for him. Gallas' goal was offside anyway.

i really cant beleive any thing wenger says without watching it myself becoz he chats Sh*t most of the time when he claims he doesn't see it. i can knock he mangerial abilites though probably one of the best ever managers the Premiership will ever see but he does like to defend his players even wen they are guilty.

I can't say if he did it or not (after all, i was playing Fifa 09 when it happened, not in the tunnel) but if he did then the FA should throw the book at him. It is a vile habit which needs to be a yellow card offence, even if its just spitting on the pitch. Princess Cesc says he never has spat at anyone and never will. So, with that in mind, here he is "not" spitting. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndebzpsoi9A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndebzpsoi9A[/ame]

sorry to burst your bubble mate , but fab has done it once in the past
have a look at this , spitting in ballacks face
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNh67eCJ0A8"]YouTube- Fabregas Spits In Ballacks Face[/ame]

but still i wouldn't think cesc would spit in anyone's face now , especally now him being the captain

i love how wenger always answers any suspicious questions . ." umm noo , i did not see it"

classic wenger

thanks chris i just listend to brown on that link what is he on?
proper got some issues! i think hull have been great this season causeing some right upsets but come on the gallas goal was offside granted but arsenal deserved to go through on the night (my option only) but injured players always come on the pitch at the end of big games to show there support for there team !
and what the **** has it got to do with him what cesc or any arsenal player is wareing the guy has some very strange ideas i think being in the prem has made his head swell! still hope they stay in prem next season i think its not a reflection on the players they have been great this season!

Last edited:
Phil Brown has done a great job with hull and i reckon he's a top guy. Dunno bout Fab spittin tho. I reckon Brown was gutted last night cos his team put in your classic robbery performance by defending the whole match and nicking a goal. They're a good honest side and probably didn't deserve to be beaten last night but arsenal were the better team in terms of attacking. I think there were some heated words in the tunnel after and its been blown out of proportion by an angry and gutted phil brown. understandable though

yep thats prof must admit didn`t remmber that still he was very young and ballack is an a*se! but not good!
btw i said the goal was offside!!!
if wenger does back his team all the time isn`t that just showing support for his team no one else will every manager in the prem atleast backs his players when have u heard feggy or any top manager no back he player or captain brown even said mr wenger was already in the dressing room when it happend so guess what he didn`t see it!

personally i think he probably spat but not intentionally at the assistant manager. he doesnt seem the type of player to do it but thats just my opinion lol

btw gutted arsenal went through, now we might have to face them in the FA final after beating united :P

would love to meet everton in the final think that would be perfect final! :D

Personally I think this should be in an ACTUAL football forum, not within the FOOTBALL MANAGER GENERAL DISCUSSION.

Moved to FOOTBALL>ENGLAND.

were definetely underated sometimes, the gunners were lucky to get that draw that time. not bad position were in though considering weve had no strikers for most of the season hahaha

always had a soft spot for the blue half of liverpool i think they time to rise is coming great manager u`ve got aswell a few good signings at the end of this season and you could be top 4 contenders next season!

yeah, some rising stars aswell, same about arsenal, got a soft spot for them. especially seeing as theyre bringin kids through the ranks, not buying talent like united/chelsea and liverpool

I just can't see why Phil Brown would make it up?

And for Cesc to say he's never spat before when he blatantly has... methinks he did it!

I just can't see why Phil Brown would make it up?

And for Cesc to say he's never spat before when he blatantly has... methinks he did it!

sayin he did, why would he? there must have been something to make him do it.

the best way pal when them other clubs go into liquidation or the owners get bored will still be there self supported !

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

well i think brown is full of it the more i read and here about it the more he seems to be talking bull the guy`s unprofessional don`t slag of a club that u know nothing about. A small championship manager at best! trying to drag a prestige club like arsenal through the mud! not good!

yeah, some rising stars aswell, same about arsenal, got a soft spot for them. especially seeing as theyre bringin kids through the ranks, not buying talent like united/chelsea and liverpool

you do realise all of arsenals talent is bought.. apart from jack wilshire theres no other home grown player that appeares in their first team lol

ma-li are u still angry about saturday m8 its ok u still a few points aheadoO) 4-1 at home thats got to hurt pal! lol:D

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

you do realise all of arsenals talent is bought.. apart from jack wilshire theres no other home grown player that appeares in their first team lol

i`d would agree but i think if u buy a player thats like 13-16 and never made a first appearance for his team like cesc and u train them to become the star player they are today i think you can class that as home grown the uefa rules do! its a bit different to spending 30 mill on berbetov or nicking rooney of everton spending 20 mill on **** like anderson or nani a slight differnce pal!lol

hhm why are you all saying he spat in horton's face? even brown said fabregas spat at his shoe inside the tunnel after the game.

Back