did cesc spit?

• Thread starter Thread starter GUNNER500
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 1K
Should be fined for his dress sense tbh

ma-li are u still angry about saturday m8 its ok u still a few points aheadoO) 4-1 at home thats got to hurt pal! lol:D

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

you do realise all of arsenals talent is bought.. apart from jack wilshire theres no other home grown player that appeares in their first team lol

i`d would agree but i think if u buy a player thats like 13-16 and never made a first appearance for his team like cesc and u train them to become the star player they are today i think you can class that as home grown the uefa rules do! its a bit different to spending 30 mill on berbetov or nicking rooney of everton spending 20 mill on **** like anderson or nani a slight differnce pal!lol

Yes, it hurt like ****, but it's only gonna give us the motivation to kick on for the rest of the season... 8 wins outta 10 will see us lift the Premier League trophy, and guess who we play on the 8th game? Arsenal, that'll be some form of sweet revenge for when you's came to Old Trafford and beat us to win the league in May 2002 (That still stings a little too)! :@

As for Nani being ****, I have to admit he hasn't developed how we all would like, but surely you of all people know that Anderson ***** on Fabregas!!! :P

But going back to the original topic, I'm not saying that it wasn't provoked, to lose in the way in which they did, has to hurt, and maybe a few choice words were said in the tunnel, but I just can't see why they would make it up seeing as tho they know that the media is whip it up into a frenzy! oO)

ok i agree with the nani comment but come on the only way anderson ***** on fabregas is in some sick movie on your top self cesc is ten times+ the player anderson will ever be!
but nice to here a honest true fan admitting it hurts to lose even though its a deadsert u will win title!
back to the subject in hand he probly spat at the floor on the way out and there just looking for something anything to moan about to take the shine of arsenals win! as for media whipping it up in to a frenzy your probley right there also, if its any of the top 4 involved then its ten times as bad!

"i wouldn't have cesc in my team i can tell you that" - phil brown.

im sorry, but who wouldn't.

Cesc Fabregas has insisted that he did not spit at anybody following Arsenal's FA Cup victory over Hull City.

personally i would think cesc is above that douif **** why would he spit a anyone especally the assitant manager?
for me brown is a very bitter loser and i hope he is charged by the f.a! he`s accused asene of getting there keeper carded?wtf
i know im biast so i want your honest not abusive comments please!(K)

phil brown should get fined for this rubbish

Back