mala1985

Reaction score
my coach recomended in a backroom meeting to train milevskyi to stop coming deep to get ball and i accidentally pressed train instead of dismiss now he has stopped scoring like he was and i cant get him to retrain that move or get him scoring again is there anything i can do or have i just messed up big time:'(

In the player interaction look for the option which seems the opposite. Cant think of the name for it now, but basically just tell him to stay up top. If able of course.

If he has "Get forward whenever possible", get him to unlearn it, otherwise, nothing will help I'm afraid, players will be quite stubborn when it comes to conflicting requests.

Isn't there a "Call Milevski to go deep to get the ball" option in player interaction?

If there is no Unlearn Option then you have no choice but FMRTE

You can undo it by telling to train the exact opposite I'm sure. I doubt he'll like it though

You can undo it by telling to train the exact opposite I'm sure. I doubt he'll like it though
He'll just gonna feel annoyed because he refreshed his moves and a day later you want him to learned the moves that he was told not to do.

Why is everyone's way to help to cheat?

Just tell him to learn the opposie

Why is everyone's way to help to cheat?

Just tell him to learn the opposie

Well, to be fair. He can do what he wants, as it is his game,
also, most people said get him to unlearn it, or learn a conflicting move, one person said FMRTE
Also, fm-base's description is:

Football Manager 2010 Cheats, Players, Tactics & Tips.

Also depends what you consider cheating. For example, if I had no intention of telling a player to learn a move but accidently clicked the wrong button, I wouldn't consider fixing it cheating, imo it comes down to intent.

Plus if I give Shola Ameobi a CA of 199 is it reeeally cheating? I dont think it is /sarcasm

I can't remember how old Milevskyi is, but tutoring him by a player who has the "come deep to get ball" PPM will also help, he might pick it up, not guaranteed though.