did i pay to much for him??

masson

Banned
Reaction score
did i pay to much because they wernt goin to sell otherwise

might you he is quality but 170m? I could sign 2 completely new arsenal squads with that..

true lol but i needed a goalscorer coz ibrahimovic is injured

He is quality! But then again, what did you do to get the 170m in January?? :S

Firstly u say u need a goalscorer! He has only scored 3 goals for man u in ur game. And what did he do to get 170mil in january - Editor?????

Sniff, sniff, sniff... I smell a cheat !!!

ibrahimovic ! i can never get him want like 100mil plus for him and 170 for ronaldo oO)

Anything more than £30m for anybody is to rich for me, there are bargains out there to find, young rising wonder kids to find and players of a similar calibre out there that would be way cheaper. The hunt to make a big blockbuster move excites me at the time but alot of the time if you're going along good with no problems but still seek the chance to improve your team, changes the dynamics of your team. I've been there so many times. He's a great player but never worth £170m.

You could easily get,

Aguero
Balotelli
Keirrison
Pato

and many other young talents for that amount of money.

january first transfer window possible transfer with that money.

Balotelli - 12M
Carlos Vela - 23M
Messi (if he has release clause) - 45M
Aguero - 35M
Luka Modric - 50M

=

165M

ronaldo was a bad transfer

Vela 11 million actually. and yes dude far to much i bought him for 90 million with Man City in 3rd season.

tbh, i would never pay more than 45 mil for some1, 170 million is enough for me to change all the players in hull city and keep them in the epl... LOL

tbh, i would never pay more than 45 mil for some1, 170 million is enough for me to change all the players in hull city and keep them in the epl... LOL

170m to change all the players in hull?

i could do that under like 15m? probs even 10m.

i managed to promote birmingham to premier and survivor with a 9th position with 22M

i sold drogba anelka and essien and then carvalaho in january