Did you Feel for Joey Barton

Did you feel For Barton againt Wolves

• Total voters
to be honest, no player deserves that, so yeah i did feel sorry for him

never want to see anybody get hurt on purpose -- I still cringe every time I think about Roy Keane's tackle against Leeds. Barton won't get much sympathy through -- after all, he's been convicted twice, beat up a team-mate good and proper and stubbed a cigar out in a youth player's eye ffs :( Nasty.

never want to see anybody get hurt on purpose -- I still cringe every time I think about Roy Keane's tackle against Leeds. Barton won't get much sympathy through -- after all, he's been convicted twice, beat up a team-mate good and proper and stubbed a cigar out in a youth player's eye ffs :( Nasty.

that team mate was ousmane dabp cos he got a black eye and the young player wasnt that outside of the football ground?

To be honest; what goes around, comes around. Most tackles were okay, just a few robust ones from Henry.

Made me laugh when he did just one of those tackles and got yellow carded yet there were about 3 of them on him without a card given lol.

I dont know much of him, just his reputation, that for some reason is bad as **** ..

I dont know much of him, just his reputation, that for some reason is bad as **** ..
he had a very rep, and to be honest its deserved. very lucky to be playing football still

that team mate was ousmane dabp cos he got a black eye and the young player wasnt that outside of the football ground?

Yeah it Dabo. The cigar incident happened at a Manchester City Christmas party.

He's been dishing it out for years, however i respect him for getting on with it and not retaliating, shows character.

Wolves were dirty that all game and after a couple of really bad challenges they get booked.
Referees know Barton's rep so when he commits one bad challenge they book him so he can't tackle hard again

most of them were fair i think two of them were fouls.
its the way football should be

to quote carine:

Are you serious? why be a ******* **** ? in a few years we will laugh if he makes to manager status :)

The only thing I know from him is that he was racist towards a teammate, and robbed him, or something like that ..

most of them were fair i think two of them were fouls.
its the way football should be

The physical side of the game is being taken away by ref's but when players go out to purposely wind up and injure players is that how football should be played ?

Are you serious? why be a ******* **** ? in a few years we will laugh if he makes to manager status :)

The only thing I know from him is that he was racist towards a teammate, and robbed him, or something like that ..
thats a question you'd have to ask barton. but hes a nasty piece of work